Stripperweb is Dead

Friday, October 7, 2022 1:39 PM
It seems that StripperWeb is dead. I would look at it occasionally. Obviously I have different motivations than they did. Used to be a place you could lurk and get a sense of what the girls were thinking, are things busy, the dancer's opinions on various clubs, their plans for hustling customers, that sort of thing. But now it is completely dead..."important" threads without a post in a year, very few members involved whatsoever. Is anyone else aware of a forum where dancers are congregating? Or are all of them just camming now? I'd appreciate anyone's insights.

29 comments

I haven’t looked at in years, but from what I’ve read here isn’t the stripper Reddit threads the place to go now. Still, SW had tons of members, hard to believe it would go dead
motorhead
2 years ago
I’ve not been on the pink site in over a month. I wasn’t a big fan of that site. I considered most of the dancer posts to be less than honest. It seemed that no extras were done by any dancers, and any dancers who may have mentioned extras were largely ostracized.
Cashman1234
2 years ago
The Reddit sub likely has a decent amount of input. There is a useful customer area to post as well. It might be useful for beginning PL’s.
Cashman1234
2 years ago
A lot of the advice passed out there seemed like bad advice. It reminded me of the advice passed out on PUA forums. Pickup artist types had all sorts of elaborate theories on how to psychologically manipulate females. In real life, though, girls just gravitate to guys who are handsome and friendly. On stripperweb they had all sorts of theories on how to get guys to spend money like "play hard to get" but whenever I visit a strip club most of the guys I see there just gravitate to girls who are pretty and friendly. Most of the PUA websites died out because guys tried their advice and it didn't work and stripperweb died out because the advice passed out there didn't work.
docsavage
2 years ago
Stripper web was never a thing. It's all about YouTube and private groups and ig pages
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
“Stripper web was never a thing” Sorry, have to chuckle at that. It sure was at one time. It dates back to at least the early 2000’s, maybe even longer, IG wasn’t launched until 2010. YouTube 2005 You like to make fun of old guys, but shockingly, there was a world before the new millennium
motorhead
2 years ago
I used to go there a lot. I stopped visiting as frequently because I already read a lot of the advice there and felt like I no longer needed the site, now it's just a matter of actually showing up at the club and building real life experience. I think it was pretty helpful for a new stripper. It also seems like a lot of dancers quit or moved onto more stable jobs during COVID and the recession, and that might also be why the forum is not as active anymore. I think many strippers also switched to camming, but I don't know much about that work. I moved onto here because I was curious about the customers' end and was looking for clubs to work at that will allow extras (which I like giving). I also enjoy talking to and flirting with the users here, and like being my more uninhibited self. Such behavior is welcomed here and I've attracted some interest from people here for private dates, and now looking forward to meeting some men in person.
satsuma
2 years ago
^^^Well you can definitely be whoever you want here. It’s a big spectrum. Yeah I think they moved on over to stripper Reddit. But let’s be honest stripperweb has been a dead zone for a while. They take weeks to get back to each other on threads it’s not like this at all
Muddy
2 years ago
Would the last stripper on the Pink Site please turn off the lights (Note I said please)
twentyfive
2 years ago
Too many things working against it, some natural and others self-inflicted. Naturally transitory population. Way too heavily moderated - they banned a ton of girls who were actual active dancers some time back just for getting emotional. Too many dudes posing as dancers with no real way of controlling it. The previous owner let a dude basically use the site to groom girls. This is actually what led to an exodus from the site some years back and it never really recovered. Let's angry bitter ex-dancers and other burnouts post angrily and freely while real dancers who post opposing views get the hammer if they behave the same. Add it all up and the result is a ghost town. I used to find the site to be really interesting but now it's really more of a cam girl resource site than anything else.
rickdugan
2 years ago
Never went to the site. But it sounds like a nightmare.
iknowbetter
2 years ago
It was full of angry, bitter women who hated men….. Hmmm, just wondering if any found their way to TUSCL?
motorhead
2 years ago
^ Yep I had that same thought, that’s why I said please.
twentyfive
2 years ago
All monger-related websites seem to go through the same cycles, often to the point of demise. What starts off as legit info sharing becomes blowhards pressing their own agendas & driving off the real contributors (who then move on to the next website until it craters). The survivors are those that reward people who share useful intel & crush the egos of blowhards (as with the Ignore or Mute functions).
RiskA
2 years ago
^ I thought that too, but I think that something has changed, at the end of the day I’m seeing less contributors and more shit. It’s disappointing to see.
twentyfive
2 years ago
===> "All monger-related websites seem to go through the same cycles..." Maybe, but there's a huge difference in the constituencies of a site like tuscl vs. stripperweb, besides the obvious gender orientation. Hard core mongers often do it for many years. The vast bulk of strippers OTOH are short-timers. This makes the churn factor much higher for a place like SW.
rickdugan
2 years ago
"The previous owner let a dude basically use the site to groom girls. This is actually what led to an exodus from the site some years back and it never really recovered." I respect the outrage and reaction to TOO, but I was amused that in the new mode that was more dancer centric (after their SW departure), that the dancer segment turned on each other om their new web site. I'm not sure that the new site survived the internal conflict beyond year 1. SW (on the other hand) has persisted for a long time.
rockie
2 years ago
Everyone moved on to r/stripper, r/strippers, and r/StripClub. And there are numerous private Facebook groups some of us are in, too. StripperWeb is just an archive where newbie dancers are sent to read and research.
BubbleYum
2 years ago
For those who incessantly ask for moderation on TUSCL, this is what you'd likely end up with.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
reddit
Estafador
2 years ago
Hmm the only useful section of stripperweb anymore is the camming section in my opinion. I guess for strippers there's a few basic hustle tips in there, but it is all shit you would figure out on your own if you have any brain cells and tbh a lot of it doesn't work anymore anyways cuz girls do way more for way less these days.
blahblahblah23
2 years ago
Dancers will always turn on each other. On Reddit just yesterday and today there was drama on body shaming with AA girls calling out 'white girls with no bodies' getting all the customers and calling those customers pedos. Then today the reaction post calling those girls as jealous body shamers who think guys are weird for not liking fat women. The other week and the week before that was drama on extras vs no extras. Lots of hostility in their "safe space" for dancers against dancers, plus pointing out that anything past the dance is an extra - kissing is an extra, any special request is an extra, etc.. I won't get into the blow by blow but it's worth a popcorn or two of reading. In conclusion, strippers will never get along very long. At best they can form small groups of friends. Beyond that, they are literally competitors to each other.
Wakawakamoo
2 years ago
I miss stripper Tumblr 😭
nicespice
2 years ago
@Waka it's a shame they can't all get along like we do on here.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
People have too much time on their hands wasting it away on posting their gossip life. What does it accomplish? The time I’ve spent on here has been good entertainment for a fair price. Hopefully they’ve gotten their share of that on the other sites, too. It’s just that this platform works for me and others, like SJG and Icee.
Mate27
2 years ago
Cubans are not known for being internet literate.
gammanu95
2 years ago
@ilbbaicnl things got 100% better when I put desertscrub and the SJ guy on mute. Every now and then I see a comment complaining about another user but I can't see any other comment - it's always those two again.
Wakawakamoo
2 years ago
I miss stripper Tumblr too!!!
PinkSugarDoll
2 years ago
Who is behind the psd profile?
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion