Does this happen to anybody else?

Saturday, October 8, 2022 8:08 PM
It is starting to happen very frequently for me. I'll be sitting at a table, watching the dancers, turning down the fuglies, and spy a girl who is really attractive. She is not mingling much, at all. No one is approaching her, and she is not hustling. The rub (not the good one) comes when I approach her. An example happened earlier this week. Lookers is always hit or miss. The 10% of girls who are attractive are VERY attractive, and the others are not at all. Between the attractive girls, I saw a 9. Gina Gerson thin. Shadowcat would have loved her. Maybe around 5'5", spinner thin, long, thick brown hair, and a gorgeous face. She was sitting with friends and moving around, but not really interacting with customers. She finally came and sat at the table adjacent to mine, so I made my move and introduced myself. She spoke no English, at all, and was fairly new. Her dances were disappointingly tame. This has happened to me at maybe the last 8 out of 10 club visits in Miami, Tampa, Fort Myers, and Clearwater. I see one of the hottest dancers sitting alone and not hustling, I have to get a dance from, and no English. yes, I speak Spanish, but it is mentally exhausting. I am far from fluent. It is beginning to become regular enough that I may need to reconsider approaching the available hotties, but that almost defeats the purpose.

14 comments

Most dancers quit right away. The only reason you don't notice is because they last a few days, weeks, or months. You mainly only see the survivors. Everyone has to start somewhere. Even the great dancers often started out not knowing anything, but they learned fast. Those that don't quit.
Wakawakamoo
2 years ago
Generally if they don’t make much of an effort to learn English, they won’t put in much effort to dance well either, other than a good grind.
Mate27
2 years ago
Stick with the simple Spanish Chupa chupa? Quanto?
shanny72
2 years ago
I just do the finger in the hole hand sign and just wait for the si or the No to let me know I should continue
Muddy
2 years ago
It happened to me on my last club visit. In Thailand, they have something called Coyote Girls at the Gogo clubs. Super hot dancers who are just there to rev you up for the other dancers.
mark94
2 years ago
Yeah, if she’s Cuban and she’s not hustling, then she just isn’t interested in working that night.
8TM
2 years ago
I'm not sure what you are asking. Run into attractive girls who speak no English in south or central Florida? Yes, happens all the time. I think it happens to everyone who goes to a club in south or central Florida, and happens pretty frequently elsewhere, too. Give up on the girl immediately because it's too "mentally exhausting" to deal with her? No, this never happens to me. I don't speak Spanish at all, but I do know how to use Google translate. I have ended up having a very good time with non-English speakers with a little help from Google.
doctorevil
2 years ago
Glad you guys brought this up. Out of all the women in the Club Latina women give the least effort normally give lackluster dances.
booty_lover92
2 years ago
It is rough when that happens. Your description is a good explanation for why the dancer is not in high demand. I’ve run into this a few times. Dancers who had great bodies and very attractive faces - but who spoke very little English - and who did a poor job of grinding (and offered nothing more). It might be a logical conclusion - as these are very attractive girls - so if you don’t see them being in high demand - then it might be best to avoid them?
Cashman1234
2 years ago
Finding a stripper who is pretty, friendly and does a good lap dance can be hard to find. There will be times you can't find one. You can see right off if they are attractive but often end up having an unpleasant surprise back in the lap dance area when they turn out to be unfriendly and provide a mediocre lap dance. The really pretty ones often have a tendency to be lacking in other areas. They can survive in the competitive atmosphere of the clubs with just their looks. They don't have many regulars or much repeat business but anyone having a first exposure to them is often dazzled by their looks and will buy lap dances just based on that.
docsavage
2 years ago
I haven't dealt so much with this particular issue specifically. But thematically I have always found approaching girls who are avoiding circulating to be a low ROI affair. Experiences will differ I suppose, but there is almost always a reason why a girl decides to stay on the sidelines and rarely has it ever worked out to my benefit.
rickdugan
2 years ago
I find approaching those girls to be 50/50. The zero English speaking Cuban girls are often much higher reward in my experience. I've seen a number of them in the Pompano Clubs lately. I could just as easily post this in the great fucking night thread, but since I'm here... Earlier in the week I was down at one of said Pompano clubs in the twilight hours towards the end of day shift. There was a few lookers there, but I had my eye on one girl in particular. She mostly fit your description, maybe a few inches shorter and with jet black hair & extensions that went down to her ass. Excessive extensions aside, a solid 9 in my book. Her behavior was similar too, she'd make a partial lap, then go back and sit alone or with another friend after maybe approaching one customer. Eventually, she came close enough where I didn't have to traipse across the entire club, so I went over and asked her to join me at the bar. Her eyes lit up and she excitedly complied. Her English was non-existent, she hadn't even learned dance or hello. My stripper Spanish is good enough but like OP its far from fluent and painful for me to use it. Anyway, the dances weren't disappointing, but not spectacular either. She stuck around after the first round of dances, and indicated she was hungry so I bought her dinner and a drink. We did a few more dances after, which were better but still average. But, she was amazingly cute and quite affectionate and I was happy enough with my choice. We exchange numbers, as her shift is ending and I'm about to head out. Fast forward to yesterday afternoon, as the Dolphins are getting embarrassed by the Jets I text her to see if she's working. She wasn't. Yada, yada, yada, she's currently asleep in my bed. A few months earlier, I had a nearly identical experience. There's certainly some more typical ones where I invite her over and the dances are lackluster and I send her packing or she goes back to sit in isolation, but those aren't nearly as memorable.
Dolfan
2 years ago
If you're not making an effort to communicate anything then why should she put in effort? I haven't had that problem
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Yeah, I've experienced that. But I'm not sure there's much in the way of cause and effect going on. I've had similar "tame", aka "lame" dances from popular hotties as well. And the "sitting alone" girls have provided some of the best experiences. For instance, the former dancer I'm seeing now was definitely a "sidelines" girl when she was dancing. I suspect there are lots more factors than just "popular" versions "sideline" at play here. The club, the time of day, the nationality of the dancer, and who knows what else.
georgmicrodong
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion