Club 21Twenty
2120 NJ-73 Pennsauken Township, NJ 08110

Best day/time to visit?

Sunday, October 16, 2022 3:58 AM
I had been to this club under its prior name a few times, and it wasn't my favorite. I was really close by this past week and decided to give 21Twenty a chance. To be fair, I didn't give it much of a chance. When I go clubbing, it's usually on business trips or after work. On the after work club visits, my time is precious so I'm not away from my SO long enough to make her suspicious. So I got to 21Twenty around 8:30 on Wednesday night. The parking lot had at least 6-8 cars so I was optimistic. The bouncer scanned my ID (ugh) and told me that there was a $10 cover, payable to the bartender. I asked if there were any dancers, since there was music playing but no dancers. He said two were working. There were maybe 4 other patrons sitting around the bar. I grabbed at seat - no bartender. So, no bartender, no dancers? Since I was already having second thoughts about the decision to visit, the lack of any staff but the bouncer for the first several minutes of my visit were enough to turn me away. This was the first time I have ever been in a strip club and spent zero dollars, because the bartender never came over to take my cover. I wasn't in the mood to wait for an uncertain length to maybe get some unknown dancer. So, is the club always this bad, or did I just get unlucky? It's actually pretty convenient to where I normally travel, but not if it's dead.

1 comment

Bummer. Plenty of other options out there, though!
pedrome30
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion