College Football Madness

Sunday, October 16, 2022 3:01 PM
It seems like every weekend chaos ensues and as a guy whose team will likely never even make it to the playoffs I love it. Who is in your final 4 right now? Tennessee Michigan or Ohio State Clemson TCU UCLA Georgia Right now it’s nice to see some new blood in there. Lots can change in the coming month though. All these teams can drop a game at anytime.

5 comments

See Tennessee beat Bama yesterday was a wonderful site. But that offense is not going to do the same thing agains the Georgia defense. I'm all for having teams in the Final 4 that have not been there yet. So I'll vote for : TCU Tennessee UCLA Ole Miss I know those won't all make it. But the maid teams I DON'T want in are Clemson, Bama, Ohio St and Oklahoma. Those guys have been in it too much.
Warrior15
2 years ago
I'm having more fun watching NFL football than I have in a long time, I think the league has become more competitive than ever, and my Giants are fun to watch again, I haven't been watching a lot of college ball, but I did see the Alabama Tennessee game it was pretty entertaining I have to admit.
twentyfive
2 years ago
^ you are right about the NFL - I think I have this stat right - last week out of 16 games played 11 were decided by 7 points or less.
shailynn
2 years ago
Giants won another in the 4th quarter, damn this is becoming interesting.
twentyfive
2 years ago
Georgia Clemson Michigan Alabama Even with one loss seems like someone will find an excuse to put bama in the playoffs.
HannibalSmith
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion