Jason Statham‘s Girlfriend is_________?

Wednesday, October 19, 2022 10:33 PM
From in the blank. Opinion of her ? Yea or nay [view link]

38 comments

i'm sure he can do better,she looks a little weird but i'd give her a passable yea. funny thing in the background, the guy on the right is looking at her ass, the guy on the left is looking at the guy on the right.
TheeOSU
2 years ago
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. She was one of Immorten Joe's wives in "Mad Max: Fury Road". That's a not-great picture of her to see what she looks like. If you're into the tall, willowy, runway model type, then she's pretty hot. That's not really my type, but she's still a good-looking woman.
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 years ago
Nasty.... looks like she's on heroin
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
did she buy it from you iceydougster
TheeOSU
2 years ago
Someone give that woman a cheeseburger.
Tetradon
2 years ago
I have to agree with Icee. This chick is wasaaaay too skinny. Not my type. It’s exactly the type of dance I avoid like the plague. Nothing worse that a dance from a skinny, bony girl
motorhead
2 years ago
To C.M.E's point, I am into tall, willowy, runway model types. She's a total babe... https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=12209
Rod8432
2 years ago
In that pic, a bit too bony even for me, and that's saying something. That said, on google images, there's pics with her just a few hamburgers heavier, and she is hot
Subraman
2 years ago
Well… this rick would certainly participate in gangbangin’ her. She’s been with a Statham - whatever the fuck kind of creature that is. Kinda looks like an extra hairless hairless ape to this rick. I bet Ms. Hunty-Whatty or whatever the fuck she is named would dig bein’ banged by a lion, a crab, and a shark. ROAR!!!
rickthelion
2 years ago
She might look a tad thin in that picture, but overall she's hot as fuck. She was a/is a supermodel for fucks sake. At this point in her life she might not be my ideal stripper but if she was a normal divorced mom I met at a Halloween party next week I'd be fucking thrilled to go home with her number.
Dolfan
2 years ago
Skinnier than my type, but damn those titties are EP.IC. https://celebjihad.com/rosie-huntington-whiteley/rosie-huntington-whiteley-nude-behind-the-scenes-enhanced-in-4k
drewcareypnw
2 years ago
Yes!
shadowcat
2 years ago
Only on TUSCL would PLs opine on whether a Victoria Secret model was hot enough for them.
mark94
2 years ago
in need of a $100 Olive Garden gift card.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
“Only on TUSCL would PLs opine on whether a Victoria Secret model was hot enough for them” Dang. If she’s a Victoria Secret model, then I think that says more about how corporate America wants to screw up the mind of young, normal, healthy women than it does about TUSCL. Is that that the ideal body image in year 2022?
motorhead
2 years ago
Way too skinny
Muddy
2 years ago
Beautiful from 20 feet away, incredible from 15, mesmerizing from 10, delicate looking from 5, and too bony when sitting on my lap.
chimera422
2 years ago
I think what Mark said, only on TUSCL would a a bunch of idiots be debating the merits of a balls hot model whom not a one of those idiots are ever likely to have a chance with a woman one third as hot as she is.
twentyfive
2 years ago
Nay
Lockjaw
2 years ago
What 25 said.... RHW a smokeshow, period.
Longball300
2 years ago
“only on TUSCL would a a bunch of idiots be debating the merits of a balls hot model” That’s not entirely true. I actually pulled this photo off of Facebook and the comments exactly mirrored TUSCL comments. Many, including a lot of women, thought she was way too skinny and she needed to eat a few cheeseburgers. I had no idea she was a model. I figured this was just some hoe he picked up at closing time at the bar. He can certainly do better. Just because she’s a model doesn’t make her attractive. All the fashion designers are gay so WTF do they know what American men find attractive
motorhead
2 years ago
You know, there might be more than one picture of her out there...
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 years ago
She's also the girl that replaced Megan Fox in that Transformers movie. A role she got for being good at being hot, not being good at acting. At this point it's pretty well established that for every picture of a hot woman, there's a camp who will say she's hot and a camp that will say either she's too bony/skinny or too thick/fat. If the thread goes on long enough, someone from one camp will call the other gay or a pedo or something and the thread will deteriorate into name calling. If the thread is popular enough, it'll spawn off one or two copycat threads with different women and maybe a sarcastic post with an obviously ugly bitch. The copycat threads will almost immediately deteriorate.
Dolfan
2 years ago
Right, if we don't have raging boners for her, it's not that guys have different tastes, it's envy because we'll never have a woman like that. TUSCL logic. Lulz.
Tetradon
2 years ago
@Dolfan, ever heard of a spoiler alert! LOL!!
Goodclubrep
2 years ago
She is a good looking woman, no doubt. But the woman in that pic (irrespective of how she looks in any other pic or at any other point in time) would be unremarkable at PT's in Louisville. I can only guess that would be even *more* true in someplace like Miami, LA, NYC, or Las Vegas.
georgmicrodong
2 years ago
Where does she dance? Does she do extras?
goldmongerATL
2 years ago
Note: My previous comment should in no way be construed to imply that I would NOT let her fuck me. Assuming I could even get her to look my way, that is.
georgmicrodong
2 years ago
Definitely hot, too skinny for my cup of tea, but I wouldn't kick her out of bed. I would rate her a 9+: an objective 9 and most likely a 10 to a good amount of other people.
chiefwiggum
2 years ago
She’s a hottie and she’s a beauty. That’s not a great photo of her. I hope Jason Statham is enjoying his time with her. I’m not a big looks type of monger, so the only way I’d be sniffing around her thong would be if she was offering extra services to filthy old perverts.
Cashman1234
2 years ago
Is she my type?... no. Do I feel like Statham needs an intervention?... also no.
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 years ago
I just want to say thanks to Drew for posting the link with multiple pics of her. Yep, epic titties, good looking lean lass.😋
gSteph
2 years ago
Smokin fucking hot
Studme53
2 years ago
All of you would eat the corn out of her shit!
Mate27
2 years ago
I was once on a security detail assigned to her at some event in chicago. She’s smoking hot.
prevert
2 years ago
Very hot.
skibum609
2 years ago
I love Rosie, her face is amazing 🤌🤌🤌 She was ok in transformers but I loved her as a Victorias Secret Angel.
PinkSugarDoll
2 years ago
The first word that comes to mind is anorexic. Then I read the comments to learn that she the VS model hired to fail at filling Megan Fox's for in Transformers 3. She's sexier than your average woman, far below Megan Fox on the hotness scale, and not even comparable to most VS angels.
gammanu95
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion