It’s funny because it’s true!

Sunday, October 23, 2022 3:23 PM
While on a vacation in London the wife of a long time poster begins to feel rather randy and decides to engage in a gangbang with having an affair with three men, one from England, one from Scotland, and one from Ireland. However, the husband returns to the hotel early and the randy wife instructs her entourage to hide. When the intrepid husband enters the suite he suspects something is up. When he approaches the closet where the Englishman is hiding he hears “meow”. At this point he says “aw…a kitty got trapped in the closet…I guess I should get it a saucer of milk”. He goes to the refrigerator to get the milk and this gives the Englishman time to escape. The Scotsman is hiding under the bed but when the husband approaches the bed he hears “woof woof” in a Scottish brogue. At this point he says “amazing…even the dogs have an accent here…I better find a stick so I can play fetch with this cute little doggy”. So he wanders off and the Scotsman escapes. The Irishman is still hiding behind the dresser, but the husband can see him so he goes over to kick his ass. After the first kick the Irishman exclaims “POTATOES!!!”. At this point the husband says “honey…I must confess that I thought you were cheating on me and the guy was hiding behind the dresser…but I guess it is just a sack of potatoes” At this point the wife motions to the Irishman to come out and says to husband “yeah…I really like to masturbate with potatoes as sexual aids”. The Irishman then proceeds to rail on the wife for a few hours while the husband, still in the room, goes about his business amazed by the sexual activities possible with a sack of potatoes. The name of that husband: Skifredo

4 comments

This rick has been assured that this is a true story, despite the fact that Skifredo is a whiny broke-ass loser. I mean really, how could he afford a trip to London? I guess he won some contest for send the worst divorce lawyer in the country. Who the fuck knows? Regardless, the fact that he believed the dumbass Irishman is totally plausible. ROAR!!!
rickthelion
2 years ago
Lmfao. SkiDumb is becoming Rick the Lion’s own personal punching bag!
Mate27
2 years ago
Just saw a very similar joke on Reddit…..
chimera422
2 years ago
It seems that rickthelion, gammanau and desertscrub all died the same day and managed to get into heaven. Rick saw gammanau and deserscrub with two very ugly former dancers. "What's going on with that?" Rick inquired of St Pete. "Those really ugly women? They are there because one's partner for eternity is dependent on one's behavior during their life - those two just barely made it in!" was Peter's reply. Rick was sweating blood. He knew that he had not been a good person... Now it was time to get HIS partner. To his amazement, he was paired with Kate Upton! gammanau and 'scrub we're really upset. After all, Rick hadn't been any better than them; they protested loudly. "What can I say, guys," said St. Peter. "Kate just barely made it in..."
ATACdawg
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion