OT: Gay-ass songs you secretly listen to

Monday, October 31, 2022 5:25 PM
Okay you fuckin’ fags. It’s time to come clean. There are a few songs you would NEVER listen to in public. Moreover, if it was randomly playing somewhere, you’d go out of your way to say how much you dislike it. But when you’re alone, driving down the highway, you’ll turn it up and sing along. (Hey man, I’ll be the first to admit it.) I’ll start with these two: CYNDI LAUPER, Girls Just Want To Have Fun – Yes, I even got caught once. Maybe 20 years ago, before there were smart phones that sync to your car’s audio. I had it playing semi-loud and was so into the song that when my flip phone rang, I flipped it open without even thinking. It was my wife and when she heard it, she laughed like hell. To this day, she’s never let me forget it. [view link] HANSON, MMMBop – Anyone who says you don’t love this song, I’m calling you out right now as a liar. Open the windows, crank it up, and sing it proud you fuckin’ homo. [view link] And here’s a bonus for you jerkoffs: Every time I’m flipping TV channels and stumble upon Pretty Woman, I can’t turn it off. I watch it right to the pathetic ending with Richard Gere holding the flowers out the top of the limo. [view link] Who else is man enough to admit the girly crap you listen to?

46 comments

^ No, I can't stand MMMBop and never have been able to. Girls Just Want To Have Fun however, I have absolutely ZERO problem proudly listening to in public and I could not give a rat's ass what anyone thinks of it.
crosscheck
2 years ago
abba. the go go’s. queen.
Jascoi
2 years ago
Not sure if this qualifies, but almost everything by Blondie.
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 years ago
WHAM
Muddy
2 years ago
Wham! - Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go Not girly but very, very gay. [view link]
Tetradon
2 years ago
Glass Tiger - "Someday" ^ pretty-soft [view link]
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
"Woman In Love" ^ Love that f'ing song: [view link]
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
"Slow Hand" [view link] ^ Damn I'm gay
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
Sometimes I feel like a woman
PhredJohnson
2 years ago
I played Baby One More Time while on a road trip. Turns out he had a huge crush on Britney Spears when he was a little kid and knew all the lyrics. We jammed out together.
NinaBambina
2 years ago
^ Papi, I thought you meant the Tom Petty song and I was like, what are you kidding me Papi, that ain't gay or girly... then I clicked on the link and I was like, ohhh Papi, you really weren't kidding at all!
misterorange
2 years ago
^ talking about "A Woman In Love" by TP
misterorange
2 years ago
And yeah - Abba is probably my fave artist of all time - fave Abba song is "SOS": [view link]
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
You know who would’ve thought George Michael was a fag? I wouldn’t have guessed it in a million years.
Muddy
2 years ago
Papi Chulo: Loves big bodacious big booty black women in the strip club AND also jammin out to ABBA. Definitely not your typical combo of taste there
Muddy
2 years ago
Honestly if you caught me driving by blasting you would think I was gay as fuck. I love all that disco shit. At end of the day I’m just a wanna be John Travolta, and really John Travolta in turn is just a wanna be Rick Dugan.
Muddy
2 years ago
Also New Edition [view link]
Muddy
2 years ago
Katy Perry [view link] A girl singing about kissing other girls. How much more gay can you get ?
Warrior15
2 years ago
And yeah I’m with Jascoi, The Go’s Go’s I’m really into.
Muddy
2 years ago
I love me some Wham! Careless Whisper makes my sphincter tingle! Frankie Goes to Hollywood - Relax. It’s a great club song. If anyone hasn’t been caught enjoying YMCA - I don’t believe you! Those Village People had some fun songs! In the Navy!
Cashman1234
2 years ago
here's two I really liked [view link] [view link] I'm sure you experts can tell me if they're gay or not .
twentyfive
2 years ago
My old band did an industrial cover of “Relax” that blew the fucking walls down every time we played it.
conan_mac_morna
2 years ago
70’s Soft Rock 80’s & 90’s big hair power ballads Fun to sing along in the car - but never in public
iknowbetter
2 years ago
Lola. L-O-L-A, Lola. I’m cranking it with the car windows down.
Huntsman
2 years ago
Okay, I confess [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] Okay, the last two aren't that gay, I just fucking like them.
gammanu95
2 years ago
I don’t know if this is gay, but I absolutely love, love, move Whitney Houston singing “I Will Always Love You”. Powerful vocals. Pretty odd for a guy who uses one of the inspirations for thrash metal as his avatar.
motorhead
2 years ago
And I wouldn’t wanna admit this (any place other than TUSCL), but I’ll watch The Music Man whenever it’s on TV and I’ll watch “Flashdance” too, and cry every time at the end
motorhead
2 years ago
Born This Way by Lady Gaga OK2BGAY by Tomboy All The Things She Said by t.a.t.u. Beautiful by Christina Aguilera Fuck You by Lily Allen I Want To Break Free by Queen
nicespice
2 years ago
[view link] Alright fine that’s one’s a little too gay I’ll admit that
Muddy
2 years ago
If the subject is going to be songs that are gay... "Be Aggressive" by Faith No More [view link] When you realize that it was written by their keyboardist who is gay for their singer to have to sing (who is hetero), it really is one helluva hilarious joke.
crosscheck
2 years ago
I love Elton Montello's version of jet boy jet girl - gayest song ever -
skibum609
2 years ago
Anything by Ace of Base. I think they were from Holland?
shailynn
2 years ago
^Sweden, just like Abba and esoterically speaking, Mouth and MacNeil (how do you do) and Blue Swede (Ooga Chukka).
skibum609
2 years ago
Lest we forget: Mandy Copacabana I Write the Songs or most anything else by Barry Manilow.
IfIGottaBeDamned
2 years ago
wings-silly love songs and let 'em in 70's disco and some AM radio 80's new wave i just discovered this 80's song about a month ago. how i avoided it back then i really have no idea. johnny hates jazz - shattered dereams [view link]
rattdog
2 years ago
^^ Silly Love Songs... good call on that one.
misterorange
2 years ago
Air Supply - "Making Love Out Of Nothing At All" [view link]
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
This rick does not hide anything from the world. ABBA songs? I sing ‘em loudly and publicly. Of course, ABBA is badass. Xtina’s “Beautiful”? Sang along it in the shower this morning, played a recording o’ me and Xtina singin’ it while I strutted around town drinkin’ out of a badass brown paper bag. This rick is also a K-pop Stan, though I save my greatest admiration for my Queen…Miss Taylor Swift. Sweet Tay-Tay always brings it. If ya’ like somethin’ you should be proud of it. I’m somebody came up to this rick and said anything negative about my musical tastes they’d get the frickin’ wildebeest treatment. ROAR!!!
rickthelion
2 years ago
This thread does make you think back to the old days - at least it does for me.
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
Perry Como "Hoop De Doo"
Dave_Anderson
2 years ago
Is it gay to enjoy Doja Cat songs? I’ve jerked off watching her videos, as she has a hot body! I know it’s gay to dance around in my underoos to Rick Astley’s Together Forever.
Cashman1234
2 years ago
There is no music to which I "secretly" listen. If someone else doesn't like it or feels some kind of way about it, that's a them problem, not mine.
georgmicrodong
2 years ago
Miley Cyrus - Party in the USA I don’t seek it out but when played I do find myself enjoying it way too much
captainfun
2 years ago
Honestly if this type of stuff is gay shit then so be it I’m into gay shit. All that night at the Roxbury stuff. I’m rocking out too.
Muddy
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion