What are some of the randomest things either you or someone else has tipped for?

Tuesday, November 1, 2022 1:52 AM
The other day, one random club patron gave the owner a $100 bill just because the owner was wearing a Trump hat. The club owner was pretty proud of that and has been wearing his Trump hat every day since then.

30 comments

Seems kind of silly to me. I mean really, was the club own going to give the guy a BJ while wearing said MAGA hat or something? Was the club owner somebody a normal red-blooded hairless ape would want a BJ from? All this rick is sayin’ is that $100 aught to be connected to a BJ in some way. And a BJ from a sexy female hairless ape. Or maybe a sexy lioness. Perhaps a female orangutan if I’m drunk enough. Anyhoo… I’m getting off topic so Imma just finish with a question: where’s my damn drivin’ whiskey? I gots to get me some road head and I can’t be drivin’ unless I have a proper buzz on. ROAR!!!
rickthelion
2 years ago
For anyone in mgmt or as a small proprietor to show their political bent so openly risks alienating at least some percentage of their patrons, sometime to the point of having them never return. Of course no one ever accused club owners or managers of being savvy business people.
2 years ago
A few years back I was with my favorites in the detroit landing strip, and there was a dancer whom we thought may be a man (or at least transitioning to be a woman). Since none of us had the balls to politely ask or try to find out from management etc we decided to act like douchey high school students: my atf switched spots with a dancer (cost me $20) so she could be on stage at this time with this individual so we could get the DJ to play goodbye horses (music to the Buffalo bill tuck it in scene in silence of the lambs ). That cost me $30 and an extra $50 to my atf to see if it got any reaction from this other manly dancer….
HannibalSmith
2 years ago
When PP in Greenville ,SC was open. I saw a patron tip the girl at the door $50 because she smiled at him.
bang69
2 years ago
I don’t know about random things but I do have a tendency to tip random naked women. 👀👀👀
twentyfive
2 years ago
The head valet at a local club was in the news about a year ago for helping save a pregnant woman who was a stabbing victim. She was on a nearby hiking trail and was attacked. He heard her screaming and went over to help. The attacker was already gone, but he called 911 and provided aid until help arrived. The next time I saw him, I tipped him $50. This club is actually in a very safe area. It was just a random occurrence involving a crazy person.
doctorevil
2 years ago
I had a flat tire in the parkin lot of a club as I was getting ready to leave and my cell phone was dead. The door man called AAA for me and then came inside to get me when AAA arrived. gave him a $5 for the help.
shadowcat
2 years ago
My wife, brother and sister-in-law were on the way to the beach in Fort Lauderdale. Flat tire. Pulled over and began getting the jack out etc. A car in the opposite travel lane banged a U-turn and stopped behind us. A guy, in his mechanic work clothes said: "I'm already dirty, no sense in you folks getting dirty too" and then changed the tire. I almost had to fight the guy to get him to take $20.00. He just wanted to help he kept saying. So I finally said: "You wanted to help, I want to buy you a few beers, deal?" Done deal. Beach was great.
skibum609
2 years ago
Back when I had a flip phone, I tipped the bouncer for being able to find it after it fell out the pocket of the pants I was wearing.
DandyDan
2 years ago
When clubs reopened. I tipped 4k at my favorite club. 1k went to my favorite waitress. 2k to my girl. 2k got spread around to the other girls working. I made everyone's night.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
5 not 4
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Icee i guess thats generous of you to give money so freely? Assuming you’re telling the truth and not trying to normalize this idea of tipping thousands for free or spending thousands on otc? Regardless you admitted to stealing 10k during the BLM protests, you bragged about pepper spraying someone so you could steal the TV they were stealing. If you had actually worked for that 4k you tipped at the club, you may not have given it away so wastefully. Since you got it for free with minimal effort, it felt like nothing.
rickmacrodong
2 years ago
I tipped a bouncer $40.00 once when my wallet fell out of my pants during a deep grinding lap dance. I was walking out of the dance area, and he saw my wallet on the floor.
Cashman1234
2 years ago
That’s what she said, just the tip.
Mate27
2 years ago
Cacaplop go make shit up about someone else dumb bitch
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Post links to where I said any of that. You can't coz you're just a fucking troll like everyone else talking shit about me on here. Join them in sucking DeSantis dick
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
It's not really a weird thing, but I always tip a dancer for great pole work. Even if I have no intention of getting dances from her, great pole dancers should be rewarded.
gammanu95
2 years ago
I tip for great pole work, too. By that I mean smoking my pole. Huh? Huh? Get it? Duh!!
Mate27
2 years ago
@623 wrt regards to openly sharing your political beliefs: this is everywhere in Florida. I vacationed in the keys in 2020 and there were a lot of the same pro-Biden flyers in windows. I made it a point to look every cashier or server in the eye and tell them "Make America Great Again" when I paid, and to say it very loudly again when I passed the poster on my way out. (This is always after I ate, you don't want a lib spitting in your food. There's no telling what kind of diseases they carry.) There are even commercials on the radio for roofing and hurricane shutter companies which say "If you support Biden or the 2020 election results, then don't call us." almost makes me wish I needed roofer. Also, if you openly wear pro-Trump, MAGA, or even pro-America paraphernalia, you are at risk of being assaulted. We see it everywhere, especially from 2016-2020, the violence from the left was a constant threat. Congratulations to the club owner for being ballsy enough to wear the hat. He probably didn't care if triggered snowflakes clubbed elsewhere.
gammanu95
2 years ago
I don’t tip that much in clubs but do tip a bit (doorgirl; waitress; usually tip a bit on dances if they are good but nothing exorbitant (maybe an extra-$10 to round up to $60 from two $25 LDs; and sometimes the cost of a dance or two if she really went above and beyond)) – I don’t mind spending $$$; but I try to not tip just for the sake of tipping. I’m sure I’ve tipped just for the sake of tipping at some points in my long illustrious PL-career; but not many instances come to mind – maybe a time or two when a staff-person has found a lost cellphone for me or some other personal-effect etc. Other than that I couldn’t recall other instances except when @doctorevil made a reference to a pregnant woman above – this jogged-my-PL-memory and I recalled maybe 5 years ago or so tipping a waitress at one of the dives I used to hit – she was visibly pregnant and I’d guesstimate in her 3rd-trimester given the size of her baby-bump – she had a great-attitude and was very hard working (she didn’t strike me as a former dancer taking time off due to her pregnancy but she could have been) – I admired her work-ethic and attitude so tipped her a $100 b/f I left (I assumed she could use some help if she was working as a waitress in a titty-bar which was a small-dive and not too-much $$$ to be made IMO).
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
"... one random club patron gave the owner a $100 bill just because the owner was wearing a Trump hat ..." Was this in Texas or Colorado; or another area? Depending on the location it can be an issue or a non-issue (it should always be a non-issue but these are not "let's agree to disagree" times we are living in).
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
Back in the mid-90's I threw a bachelor party for my buddy. It was in NJ and afterwards I had arranged a van and driver to take our drunk asses to Scores in NYC. This was when Scores was in its heyday and still a fairly classy establishment. About a dozen of us piled out of the van and staggered into the place all shit-faced. A massive dude in a tuxedo was collecting the cover charge, and when we got all jammed up I made my way to the front to see what's going on. I thought maybe some of these assholes didn't have cash on them, but that was not the case. The guy was refusing entry to our group because most of them were in tee shirts and they required shirts with a collar. That would have totally fucked our whole evening so I slipped 100 bucks in his hand and he waved us in. Then later on I was leaning on a wall to avoid falling down when another tuxedo guy comes up and introduces himself as the club manager. He points over near the stage and asks, "Sir, is that your party over there?" It was, and I'm thinking oh shit, these guys must be getting belligerent or too handsy with the girls and we're getting kicked out, but again that wasn't the case. He says, "I just want to make sure you're all having a good time, and if there's anything I can do for you just let me know." Bam, there goes another hundred. I tipped him preemptively, even though I didn't need anything and never saw him again all night.
misterorange
2 years ago
One time when I was in a coffee shop on election day, I left five dollars in the tip jar because the girl working there was wearing a shirt that said, "my cat for president".
docsavage
2 years ago
While not strip club related…. i used to tip (or over tip if a regular tip was called for) any nice/cute/pretty bar tenders or waitresses or whatever I encountered while my brother was with me. As he had a tendency to be an ass. Don't get me wrong Not sexually harassing them just being an ass in general. So i figured it was not their fault my brother was an ass. So if my brother tipped them i left extra if i tipped them i left a generous tip..
MeNotYou2
2 years ago
^^ A buddy of mine, his brother is a real asshole too. I met him once and I ended my night early. I told him to never invite me again if his brother is coming, and that was right in front of his brother while I was leaving!
misterorange
2 years ago
The club with the Trump hat wearing owner was in rural South Dakota
nicespice
2 years ago
I'd knock it off his head
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Why not rob him like you advised dancers should do to tricks and like you did in the BLM riots? Too scared of cops and consequences?
rickmacrodong
2 years ago
Show me where I said I robbed anyone ? You can't stupid bitch. Go makeup lies about someone else Go troll someone else cacaplop
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
I would love to see Icee knock someone's hat off their head but I couldn't get a 2 year old girl to wear MAGA hat.
skibum609
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion