Best spots in TJ for Spinners?

Wednesday, November 2, 2022 3:53 PM
Any thoughts? Not adverse to lesser known spots besides the big 4 as long as they are not too far off the main drag and safe(ish) to walk from HK, TB, etc. Thanks in advance!

11 comments

100% without a doubt it's HK. The other bars have larger average size women
SanchoRG
2 years ago
SanchoRG is right. Found a tiny little blond in CC, but she was lousy in the room. Found a few spinners in Adelite's. They are around, but HK is a target rich environment.
PutaTester
2 years ago
@MaxMaxima I will play along and comment on your discussion. Q: Best spots in TJ for Spinners? A: Hong Kong, Adelitas Q: Any thoughts? A: why would anyone would be looking for an alternative to the best known place, with the largest number of girls, is beyond logic. You are welcome.
CJKent_band
2 years ago
Definitely Hong Kong. There are more available and good looking too. Those little freaks get down.
Razarus09
2 years ago
@CJ Kent - I wasn't excluding the well known places like HK just open to others that might might not get as much publicity.
MaxMaxima
2 years ago
@MaxMaxima In my humble opinion and limited experience, there are “no other places”; HK is the top of the line in quality at a reasonable price. That is why is called the Happiest Place on Earth, (according to Krusty) https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=1401 There are “like/better“ places the German Freikörperkultur (FKK) clubs on Earth, for example, but not “within walking distance from HK” The German Freikörperkultur (FKK) Sexclub Globe near Zurich https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=10952 The Fatherland (Germany) is the Best Country in the World.
CJKent_band
2 years ago
My dos centavos… HK first CC second I’ve met plenty of spinners at both spots. Current HK ATF2 included.
Greanbeans
2 years ago
I love tiny spinners, had about 50 of them over the years. The most tinies are not in the clubs.
TJ Walker
2 years ago
it constantly changes where you might find some of the hotties. out on the street you might find one or two at a time. and of course that depends on your definition and expectations of a particular type of girl. There are some guys that consider even a 150 pound girl a ‘spinner’. personally a spinner to me can be 95 to 110 pounds maximum. I look for a attractive hottie no matter what weight. but most hotties (in my opinion) are the spinners And thank goodness there are some around. I have had a few in Chicago bar and adelita and tropical bar and once in a great while in one of the other small bars in ZonaNorte. over all most have been in hk. But it’s certainly worth to take a look elsewhere in the Zona.
Jascoi
2 years ago
@Jascoi agree that spinners need to be sub 110, less than that if they are on the short side. They are harder and harder to come by locally IMO. Hovering in that 17/18 BMI range is perfect.
MaxMaxima
2 years ago
I agree with the previous posts that HK is probably your best bet. There are occasionally some paraditas that might qualify in the alley behind HK. I like the smaller clubs because they are less crowded but, the girls are not as high quality as HK.
devl_dawgg
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion