Michigan State Football

Wednesday, November 2, 2022 8:40 PM
[view link] Full disclosure- I am a SEC guy and don’t give a fuck about Big 10 football. But I saw the video of Michigan State football players in full gear attacking a single Michigan player and stomping him to the ground in the tunnel after being embarrassed on the field by losing to Michigan last Saturday. Yes, this is the same Michigan State who allowed their gymnastics trainer to rape hundreds of little girls for decades while pretending to be a doctor. Obviously there is something systematically corrupt at Michigan State. Fire the university president. Fire the football coach, and send these piece of shit players back to the prisons, ghettoes, and housing projects where they came from where this type of behavior might be more tolerated.

6 comments

Michigan State has always had a rep for recruiting thugs. Nassar, the gymnastics doc was only the tip of the iceberg. ESPN did an Outside the Lines story…. E:60, OTL Investigation Details Culture of Sexual Assault at Michigan State The report began with Nassar but actually spent more time exposing the football and basketball programs and subsequent cover ups. Izzo should have been fired
motorhead
2 years ago
On the other hand, this is the second tunnel incident at Michigan this year, both times “instigated by the visiting team.” Really? I wonder if there’s more to the story.
Array
2 years ago
A keyboard witch hunter. Nice!!
Mate27
2 years ago
Fights after football games are so incredibly stupid. You're allowed to kick people's asses during the game! A fight during a swim meet, that I could understand
groundball
2 years ago
Once again, Michigan State University upholds it’s reputation as a thug school Yesterday, former star basketball player Keith Appling plead guilty to murder And last night, 3 MSU students were killed and 5 more injured by an on campus shooter. The shooter described as a “short black male” took his own life
motorhead
a year ago
Shooter was a 43 year old male who at this point has no connection to the university. This is horrible, it sounds like he just showed up on campus, started shooting and random people then took his own life when police had him cornered.
shailynn
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion