Tijuana - Even The Tourists Are Bad

Tuesday, November 22, 2022 9:25 PM
I hope this isn't the reason why there hasn't been any activity from the San Jose Library. [view link]

6 comments

Already posted under TJ mongers.
shadowcat
a year ago
The same story (and the same joke...) are over here: https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=81419
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
“When USA sends its people to Tijuana, they’re not sending their best. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with them. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people” I Fixed it for you all, you are welcome.
CJKent_band
a year ago
Sex tourists are human garbage anywhere
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
^ I mean I wouldn't go to that extreme... but a lot are I would assume. I just do not understand how someone can go around killing these women. Sure, the typical hooker is problematic, but like they aren't out killing/robbing and are just working. I don't get some people. Like if you don't like hookers, don't seek them out??????? WTF? If you don't like a certain chick in general just leave the webpage, don't talk to her, or leave the area instead of verbally shitting on her or worse.
blahblahblah23
a year ago
Some people just have common human impulses to an insane degree. Could be food, or sex, or power. Taking someone else's life is the most extreme, insane, act of power. Sex workers are the most common targets for this type of murder, because they are especially vulnerable.
ilbbaicnl
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion