Clubbing Epiphany

Wednesday, November 23, 2022 8:18 AM
Boy do I love the feeling of taking a break from your favorite club for a month or more and then returning to see new talent. Without the new talent, I would probably become bored with seeing the same girls. Seeing a new girl creates a new fantasy for me and I must interact with her. Getting a private dance gets me turned on but by the end of the song the realization hits you that this is nothing but a fantasy and hopes of making sweet love to your new girl drift away. To me, that is the worst part of clubbing. Unless the girl is a potential OTC it really sucks to get aroused and not get to indulge in the beauties. Just my two cents.

9 comments

But yet you keep coming back for me Yep men loved to be tortured 🔨🔪⛓️🔫
Bharlem
a year ago
Bharlem. VIP with you would hardly be torture. You do need to post some more pics though.
Warrior15
a year ago
I meant to say “more” I’ve never met that man in my life
Bharlem
a year ago
It's entirely different in these parts. Most of the girls are available.
Dolfan
a year ago
@Dolfan I need to make that trip
booty_lover92
a year ago
@Bharlem I guess we do 😂 eventually if I go enough I’ll get one you ladies to fall for my charm and wit
booty_lover92
a year ago
If you're having that much turnover in a month or two, you must club at night. Around here dayshift takes about six months to have 50 percent turnover.
JamesSD
a year ago
Yea I only go at night, have only been during the day shift once and it wasn't my cup of tea.
booty_lover92
a year ago
Good thread. When a club roster gets stale, sometimes it isn't a bad thing to sit out for a bit and let is shake out. I have a few clubs in my rotation, so when one club gets bad for a while, I just spend more time elsewhere.
rickdugan
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion