Alyssa Milano

Sunday, November 27, 2022 6:53 PM
With the right make-up, clothing, and professional photography, she is okay. A solid 7, but she used to be a regular top 10 “A” lister. Never been my opinion that she’s that hot, but that’s just me [view link] [view link] Anyway, I digress. In the last couple of years she has become one of Hollywood’s most outspoken, woke liberals. Recently she tweeted she got rid of her Tesla in protest of Elon Musk She bought a Volkswagen. Not a strong student of history are ya, Alyssa?

31 comments

Oh yeah I just completely tune her out as I do with most Hollywood actors and actresses when it comes that stuff. Alyssa Milano yeah she was really something. You know what I saw her at Shea Stadium back in the 2000’s. Really really hot and smaller girl than you would think.
Muddy
a year ago
One of my guilty pleasures is watching reruns of the TV show Charmed. I think she was cute a hell back then.
Warrior15
a year ago
Elon is a giant asshole, IDGAF about his politics, here is an example of his assholeery https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/jul/15/elon-musk-british-diver-thai-cave-rescue-pedo-twitter
twentyfive
a year ago
When Elon Musk was believed to be a progressive, he was a role model. Now according to national media, he is an asshole. That makes him a 10 in my mind. Just because Alyssa Milano isa stupid left-wing cunt doesn't make her less hot. If I wanted to suck Joe Stalin's cock I would get my information from the Guardian.
skibum609
a year ago
^ who cares Elon is a still a jerk and a giant asshole, has nothing to do with the national media, it's purely about his actions.
twentyfive
a year ago
Liberal hypocrisy at it's finest. First, Elon is a great man and a visionary who is saving mankind with electronic vehicles, private spaceflight to colonize Mars, and making hyperloop technology free to all for development and construction. Suddenly, Elon is "jerk and a giant asshole" because he let Trump have his Twitter account back. LOL, liberals are so fucking stupid. And Alyssa Milano would be a total hatefuck. I wouldn't even do her the honor of vaginal intercourse. I'd go in dry to shovel coal and ATM at the very end. I nice shit and cum shake just for her.
gammanu95
a year ago
Back in 2020 she was one of the libs posting to defund the police - she was then ridiculed online for calling the police to her home after she thought she'd heard a noise in her backyard - easy to say defund-the-police till you think you need them and easy to say if you live in a safe upscale neighborhood like she probably does.
Papi_Chulo
a year ago
Alyssa Milano is hot. She ages like everybody else, but maintained her prime for a long time. I get that different people have different tastes. Gisele Bündchen is kind of a butterface in a lot of her photos to me, but on video I get her appeal. Carry on with the political stuff.
wallanon
a year ago
I remember her as a kid in “Who’s the Boss” I guess I have a hard time transitioning from a kid star to a sex symbol. Or maybe she’s just not my type Elon might be an asshole - but VW used slave labor from concentration camps to build vehicles. There’s hardly a comparison between being an asshole and one of the worst atrocities in modern history
motorhead
a year ago
She's not everyone's type, neither is anyone else for that matter, she's entitled to her politics same as you and me, Elon's politics aren't the point, he's incredibly arrogant, and a jerk, but I could care less. I think Mercedes did the same, I'm a Jewish man and I drive a Mercedes has nothing to do with my politics, the Japanese used slave labor as well in their Mitsubishis factory, so did the parent company of Subaru, and Nissan, that war is over and those countries are now our allies, unlike the Russians who were our allies in WWII and the Chinese but both of those countries are our adversaries, now, Russia doesn't manufacture much that we Americans want, but we buy a fuckload of goods from China, you need to live in this world as it is, not how you'd like it to be.
twentyfive
a year ago
While I enjoy watching an idiot woke celeb get roasted on Twitter, and there is no surprise that idiot woke lib is completely ignorant of history, todays's VW is not your grandfather's VW. It's history, it's in the past. White Americans don't owe shit for slavery reparations, and Volkswagen does not owe shit for Hitler and the Nazis. Never again, but don't blame Volkswagen.
gammanu95
a year ago
politics aside, she still looks great. especially at age 49. if she was working at one of my favorite clubs and had a pawg figure that i am into then yeah i'd pick her for some good times.
rattdog
a year ago
Ok so I looked this up. In the words of Alyssa Milano... "I gave back my Tesla. I bought the VW ev. I love it. I’m not sure how advertisers can buy space on Twitter. Publicly traded company’s products being pushed in alignment with hate and white supremacy doesn’t seem to be a winning business model. 7:52 AM · Nov 26, 2022" I don't pick my strippers for their intellect, either. But I don't mind when I meet one who's got brains and isn't afraid to show it. One of my ex-girlfriends was a stripper before I met her, got a doctorate after we broke things off, and is on her fourth or fifth husband last I checked.
wallanon
a year ago
Most guys would be jumping for joy if their wife looked that good at 49. That’s where it ends though, she is famous for making some really stupid statements/quotes.
shailynn
a year ago
She’s no longer the hot young actress so she’s getting attention anyway she can. If she were smart, she would have saved her money and/or married a Billionaire, then retired to a life of luxury. Instead, she’s playing “ I’m woker than you are”.
mark94
a year ago
^ that’s a good point, nobody is picking her up for any acting jobs.
shailynn
a year ago
She used to be hot. And she's socially conscious I like that
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
Shailyn said "that’s a good point, nobody is picking her up for any acting jobs." Well, not acting jobs that you're watching. According to her IMDB, she's working pretty steadily for someone who probably doesn't need to work at all.
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
Her fake teeth and fake boobs are a turn off.
yahtzee74
a year ago
I remembered she had done a centerfold for Maxim back in the 90s so I searched for it and found it on archive.org. The interview part has some weird stuff in it. She said she got her start in showbiz when a friend of the family took her on an audition without telling her parents - she was 7. Then she talks about an episode of Who's The Boss called Sam's First Bra saying "The writers said "Okay, she's 13 now and has boobies. We better address this."" And it was hell for her to do that episode. https://archive.org/download/maxim-06-1998-03-alyssa-milano-c
yahtzee74
a year ago
People become actors because they crave attention. It’s an addiction. That explains a lot of the wokeness in Hollywood. Look at me. Look at me. Look at me.
mark94
a year ago
https://www.xvideos.com/video19654561/alyssa_milano ^^ When this is the job you're hoping to get, how can you be mad at the producer for wanting a little sample before committing his money on a contract?
misterorange
a year ago
How does a director make naked Alyssa Milano boring?
wallanon
a year ago
I agree with Warrior - about her Charmed scenes. I enjoy that show on mute. But, she made a fool of herself with her attempt at “owning” Musk. You’d think she would do a little research when trying to make a point? I would be a happy man if I saw her dancing in a filthy strip club! I agree with the folks who mentioned how good she looks. At a certain point - this woke shit - and cancel culture - is going to implode on itself. There is likely something distasteful in every person’s past - and in every product’s past - if you do enough research through family or corporate histories. Maybe Alyssa is an example of those who can not learn from history are condemned to repeat it? Acting like she is better than Elon Musk, and not understanding the history of Volkswagen seems like a foolish thing to post about on social media.
Cashman1234
a year ago
^^^ After seeing that video that misterorange posted, who cares about Alyssa Milano's politics, that's not going to be my topic of conversation when I'm boinking her.
twentyfive
a year ago
She’s was as hot af, but she does annoy. Such is life.
Studme53
a year ago
Alyssa is hotter than any right wing bitch --- a dumb twat like Ivanka or Melania is good to suck a fat Dem cock but that's about it
Thick-5-Incher
a year ago
"Elon is a giant asshole, IDGAF about his politics" Elon, Ye, and China Don will ALL be in rotting in prison soon --- they fucked with the Mighty Dems and now they gonna FIND OUT
Thick-5-Incher
a year ago
"cancel culture - is going to implode on itself" Cancel Culture is winning all the elections, Cash-Fagg. CRY HARDER cuz the Dems are just WINNING and WINNING and WINNING.
Thick-5-Incher
a year ago
A lot of hot women hold reprehensible political views, but to her credit she is one of very few liberal women that don't make men want to vomit.
skibum609
a year ago
Elon is a genius and has, “Fuck me? Fuck you” money. It’s very revealing who suddenly hates him based on his Twitter policy, which basically is no censorship based on political views or ideas outside the former woke standards. Horrors! He won’t ban people who tweet, “A man is a male human and a woman is a female human.”
Studme53
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion