Who?

Sunday, December 4, 2022 7:59 AM
Jenna Ortega has been named the most popular actress in the world. I never heard of her I didn’t post a picture - just google her While not ugly, I don’t think her beauty vaulted her to #1 Perhaps a solid 5

19 comments

@motorhead I will play along (bait) and comment on your “discussion”. Who said Jenna Ortega has been named the most popular actress in the world? She is just a Mexican American actress that has appeared in Netflix so I call Fake News. Actress Jenna Ortega stars as Wednesday Addams in Netflix's newest show “Wednesday.” The new Netflix original series “Wednesday” was released on Nov. 23 Wednesday is an American coming-of-age supernatural comedy horror television series based upon the character Wednesday Addams from The Addams Family. Wednesday Addams is 16 years old in the Netflix series and portrayed by Jenna Ortega, who is 20 years old in real life.
CJKent_band
a year ago
"Most popular actress" is not strictly because of her looks (though I think you're smoking crack with that "5" 🙃), but because she's currently playing everyone's favorite (well, mine anyway) goth psychopath, Wednesday Addams. From what I hear, she's doing a really good job of it.
georgmicrodong
a year ago
I have heard that new Netflix series is popular. But never watched it.
motorhead
a year ago
She’s on the number one show on Netflix. She’s trending, that’s all.
Hank Moody
a year ago
I think she is cute and enjoyed this interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rV_ZbF0GRNo
shadowcat
a year ago
I'd marry her if I could have Megan Thee Stallion as my side chick (for balance).
ilbbaicnl
a year ago
I enjoyed the show. This dance sequence in particular got everybody talking. Always loved the Cramps. https://twitter.com/wednesdayaddams/status/1596186963358277632
datinman
a year ago
After googling her, she portrayed young Jane on “Jane the Virgin” on The CW I know now why I’ve never heard of her - Has anyone over the age 13 ever watched a single show on the CW?
motorhead
a year ago
Jane the Virgin is a good show
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
The CW seems to specialize in niche shows about teenage angst I doubt any can compare to “My So Called Life” made nearly 30 years ago
motorhead
a year ago
If you like sci fi, The 100 is a great show that originally aired on the CW. started out as a teen show, but got into some really good sci fi in the middle seasons. Last couple seasons sucked but there is some really good entertainment in the middle seasons.
Hank Moody
a year ago
^^ I’ve heard that’s good
motorhead
a year ago
She was in the horror movies Scream (Scream 5) and X.
jaggerish
a year ago
The was also on the show "You."
NinaBambina
a year ago
Oh sweet she's from Coachella.
JamesSD
a year ago
I'm surprised no one ever thought before of taking that Wednesday Addams character and turning her into a teenage Goth Girl with her own tv series. The actress involved said she used Billie Eilish as a model for her look and Eilish hit it really big with the teenage girl audience doing something similar in pop music. When I ask my strip club regulars what kind of music they like a lot of them say Eilish so that must be my type. Maybe with the popularity of Eilish and this tv series there will be more Goth Girl strippers in the future. I watched a dance scene from the tv series on YouTube today with her dancing to a Cramps song. I liked it.
docsavage
a year ago
guess I better check out some of these links to see who the heck you're talking about...
Jascoi
a year ago
ok. watched the interview and dance. she's cute.
Jascoi
a year ago
I don't pay any attention to most celeb stuff so I never heard of her but add me to the list that thinks she's cute.
TheeOSU
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion