Flight Club
29709 Michigan Ave Inkster, MI 48141

Dress Code

Wednesday, December 7, 2022 6:10 PM
I see there is a strict dress code here. Can anyone explain it in detail?

9 comments

It's not that strict. No hoodies. No white T shirts. No torn clothing. I have gone to the club in jeans, a nice colored T shirt and tennis shoes. You may want to wear business casual to be safe.
jackslash
a year ago
Never had a problem with jeans and nice shirt.
a year ago
I usually wear slacks and a polo when I visit here just like other clubs and never had an issue.
whodey
a year ago
No athletic wear, including joggers, athletic shorts and sweat pants. Also I was refused admission because I wanted to wear a vest into the club. They insisted on checking it even though the club can be a bit cool.
Electronman
a year ago
I do think they are a bit more relaxed during the day. I have gone multiple times straight from the golf course in golf shirt, dress shorts and a baseball hat..... Not that you're going there dressed that way this time of year.
Longball300
a year ago
I got turned away because I was wearing track pants. Or, as he called them, "athletic pants". I mean, they were dark black and cost more than a pair of jeans...but I guess they want to put in a rule to keep people from wearing "sweatpants" and not have to differentiate between one and the other. I get it. But really? Your parking lot is empty and most of the time it's so dark in the strip clubs nobody can tell if I'm wearing slacks to "athletic pants". But...it's their house, it's their rules. I can spend my money somewhere else. I've heard Landing Strip has the same rules.
Leonard313
a year ago
Wear a collared-shirt to be safe and avoid athletic-wear or any pants w/o a zipper
Papi_Chulo
a year ago
^ Spot On
Longball300
a year ago
one of the many reasons i like the Flight Club is because they enforce a dress code, and it is reasonable
MrTibbs
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion