Forget strippers, real life questions

Thursday, December 8, 2022 6:26 AM
Do shower curtains go inside or outside the tub. The internet providers mixed answers.

17 comments

Curtain outside liner inside jeez More perplexing question How do you hang your toilet paper?
elmer
a year ago
Is a dark orange egg yoke safe to eat?
shadowcat
a year ago
Why do we park the car on the driveway, and drive the car on the parkway ?
twentyfive
a year ago
in baseball shouldn't it be a foul ball instead of a homerun if the ball hits the foul pole?
rattdog
a year ago
What is the meaning of life?
whodey
a year ago
Why do we take a shit? I'd prefer to leave one.
shadowcat
a year ago
1. Single shower curatin goes inside the tub to keep water off of your tile 2. Toilet paper goes over unless you have pets [cats, dogs, ferrets], then it goes under so they don't unroll the whole thing. 3.Dark orange yolks are delicious. Means the chickens ate a more diverse diet and there will be more nutrients. 4.🤷🏼‍♂️ 5. Foul pole sounds better than fair pole. 6. There is no deeper meaning to life.
Ulrik79
a year ago
Inside
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
lots of people have the misfortune to take a lot of shit, especially from shitty bosses, while at work.
rattdog
a year ago
Why do we worship a God who's finest creation is the human being. Seems more like a fireable offense .......
skibum609
a year ago
If a man gets turned on by a smoking hot TS, does that mean he’s gay? (Asking for a friend)
iknowbetter
a year ago
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck would chuck wood?
gammanu95
a year ago
I'm so confused. I think I'll start drinking early today.
Warrior15
a year ago
The answer to life is. 42
MeNotYou2
a year ago
Does a bear shit in the woods? If a tree falls in the woods and no one is there to hear, does it make a noise? And finally, how far can a person run into the woods?
ATACdawg
a year ago
I went into a General Store and couldn’t buy anything specifically.
Studme53
a year ago
Is prostitution the oldest profession?
bang69
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion