All Boobies on Deck

Friday, December 9, 2022 10:25 PM
I’m not one to follow Fútbol and find it rather boring. Only slightly more exciting than watching golf, basketball or paint drying. But every so often they’ve got this thing called the World Cup which is a worldwide (except for the USA) social event. Everyone stops, puts on their favorite team jersey and gathers around TV sets to watch. I have always joined in because it is a very party like social event. Over the decades I’ve watched it on an eight inch B&W battery powered screen with a thirty meter wire for an antenna, in HD at a cigar bar and in more than one “adult” bar/club. This year my participation was the match between Argentina and the Netherlands which just now ended. This year’s venue was the local Hooters and they did a fantastic job. A literal over flow crowd filled the building’s every square inch with even more fans seated in the parking lot. With beer and food being served non-stop by Hooters Girls galore it was a festive event like I haven’t seen in a while. They hired a samba drum ensemble with some very talented Hooter Girl dancers to do pre-game warm-ups and fill in any down time. I just want to give a shout out to some amazing Hooter Girls. I'm certain they brought in all shifts and nobody got the day off. Not only were they all young and VERY attractive and perky but they worked harder and ran faster than any of those sissy boys on the field. Who one? How the hell do I know. I never took my eyes off the bouncing boobies. Congrats to management, my Chapin Hooter Girls as well as to the guys working tirelessly to change out all those beer kegs. Definitely my best World Cup Party to date. (It went to OT, then penalty kicks final score ARG – 4, ND – 3)

0 comments

Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion