Best club in Tampa area to find Asians?

Wednesday, December 14, 2022 5:16 PM
Planning a club hopping trip and have a few stops down I’m planning on hitting Oz, Atlantis, bare assets, and red room. On the reviews I’ve noticed none mention asian dancers and was curious if any clubs might be a good spot for them. Also any recommendations or thoughts are appreciated!!!

9 comments

Asians in Florida? Lol.
skibum609
a year ago
desertscrub - Shut the fuck up ! But ski is right. I'm not going to say you won't find any Asian dancers, but there are not many. And I do not think that any particular club is more likely to have them. From the clubs you listed, I like Oz and Bare Assets. For different reasons. Also, Diamond Dolls in Clearwater is something to consider. Have fun.
Warrior15
a year ago
Hit the massage parlors there’s hundreds of them
Htxx
a year ago
@warrior15 what are the different reasons for you liking those two clubs?
Givemegothgirls
a year ago
FFS Scrub, He's asking for Asians, not anal.
datinman
a year ago
I wonder if scrubs is familiar of what psychologists call projection? IE maybe if I call every new person on here a LEO they won’t catch on to me? 8/ haha
Givemegothgirls
a year ago
^ Scrub is familiar with what psychologists call "untreated schizophrenia." Most blocked member here. Pay him little heed.
Tetradon
a year ago
shrubby, Why don't you crawl into a tight spaces like all those other little rodents. You could consider it your super power.
twentyfive
a year ago
I’ve seen a couple Asians at Oz, it’s probably major luck of the draw as to whether you’ll see them though. At Diamond Dolls or Atlantis, basically 0% chance IMO.
8TM
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion