Lingerie in Club

Friday, December 16, 2022 3:57 AM
I’m all for thongs, g-strings and corsets. But does anybody else wish that dancers would wear laced panties. Don’t even know if they’re allowed to but those really turn me on.

17 comments

They can wear whatever over their g strings. But dancerwear is designed for stripping. Regular lingerie isn't as easy to take off
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
In my favorite club, more and more dancers often wear a garter belt along with a regular thong, which does nothing but put various straps and strings in the way. If I’m getting more than a couple or songs I ask them to take off the belt, which most do without complaint.
azdd
a year ago
Just no fishnet stockings. I've had the buttons on my shirt pulled off when they've become tangled up in those.
docsavage
a year ago
I like the variety of different outfits!
Jascoi
a year ago
Idk why laced panties wouldn't be allowed in a full nude club. In non-nude clubs the issue is if the whole panty is see through to where genitals/butthole are visible. The other issue is that lace just isn't practical. Like it snags and tears way too easily.
blahblahblah23
a year ago
^ @blahblahblah23 Pics and Vids of you wearing the laced panties or it isn’t so. :D
CJKent_band
a year ago
Some girls around here wear that stuff. I hate the lacy and strappy shit, many times I've avoided a dancer altogether over that stuff or stopped short because it was detracting from dances.
Dolfan
a year ago
Why not edible panties?
shadowcat
a year ago
Fishnet bodysuits and fishnet pantyhose should never be allowed in strip clubs. But they are NOT lingerie or sexy. Otherwise all lingerie should be encouraged At the FKKs in Germany they have a day dedicated each week to lingerie and those days are much more fun for me, far more interesting than 100s of ladies all with near perfect bodies walking around naked.
a year ago
If you like touching lingerie, and not the dancer's skin, what do you need the dancer for?
ilbbaicnl
a year ago
I can’t stand fishnets. Besides catching on my buttons it prevents me from feeling the dancer’s thighs. It might not be a deal breaker if I want a particular girl, but if it’s a tie with another girl the fishnets will lose. To the OP, get a regular girl or two and ask them to wear them or buy what you like for them to wear when you’re in the club. Money talks.
Hank Moody
a year ago
Full nude clubs are weird. Like they'll require pasties. Lace panties or boy shorts are doable if they wear a g string underneath. I love fish nets though. They're sexy af. I like the ones that are low and expose the ass
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
Studies show men are more turned on by a woman in lingerie versus nude, as it can leave a lot to the imagination. Personally I think red and black are especially sexy colors.
Specialj
a year ago
I actually like SEEING dancers in fishnets, but getting dances when they are wearing them is a pain because they always get caught in buttons and untwirling is a pain. But I miss the classic lingerie look that some girls would wear, like nighties or silk gowns. Now it’s all bikinis.
dr_lee
a year ago
I've always wondered why strippers with saggier breasts don't at least give it a try wearing an open cup bra.
ilbbaicnl
a year ago
As was stated before it definitley leaves more to the imagination. Versus them just walking around with cheeks exposed.
booty_lover92
a year ago
You can stay home, leave everything to the imagination, which is free.
ilbbaicnl
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion