Help me convince club owners to build back a club two stories!!!

Friday, December 16, 2022 3:17 PM
First off thanks for reading this!!! I’m in Fort Myers and one of our clubs (fantasy’s at the beach) got completely destroyed by Hurricane Ian but the new owners (same owners as lookers and vixens) have posted on Facebook that they are building back!!! Good news all around! The place needed a facelift and I’m excited to see how they change it. Now I’m asking for your help because I want them to put a loft or second story in like they have at Bottoms Up in New Smyrna beach. If you want to help you can by going on the Facebook page for Fantasy’s at the Beach and commenting build it back two stories. I figure if enough ppl comment that then they will at least consider it. Anyway if you don’t want to do it for the sake of anonymity I totally understand! (Also maybe throw in that they should put a pool table in) maybe we can finally get a decent fort Myers club if this works!!!!

11 comments

You don't know if the area is even zoned for that type of construction, sounds pretty silly to me.
twentyfive
a year ago
I actually do I’m a planner and have looked into the zoning and LDC, they can do it… but I appreciate the in put
Givemegothgirls
a year ago
When I saw the title I was going to reply something like "I know a place in NSB with a 2nd story, my god the good time that can be had up there". I see we had the same idea, LOL. Oh yeah, the 2nd story at BUC in NSB, wow what a great time you can have up there! Whoever owns the club that the OP is referencing in Fort Meyers, build the 2nd floor! Make sure the staircase is long as well, hehehe!
BAngus
a year ago
Cacaplop is running out of trolling ideas.... A club is supposed to pay for a second floor just coz cacaplop asks them to
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
2icee clearly didn’t read the post the building has been destroyed and is being built back, building it back better is a win win for everyone you dumbass!!!
Givemegothgirls
a year ago
rickmacrodong
a year ago
Cacaplop so offer to pay for the 2nd floor.
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
Icee how do you determine who is and isnt cacaplop? Did you see the real cacaplops posts? He never posted anything like this OP
rickmacrodong
a year ago
If the owners were so inclined, that would be a great location to put in an outdoor seating area on the second story; of course, they would need to privacy screen it. Or they could put a one-way glass wall on the gulf side. I've been to a couple of clubs which had outdoor seating in a privacy-fenced area. There was no dancing or anything else, but it was a place that customers and dancers could go to get some fresh air, chill for a minute, have a smoke, etc.
gammanu95
a year ago
Brad's Brass Flamingo in Indianapolis has a smoking porch on the back of the club. It's got a tent like cover on it, and a six foot stockade around it. They have heaters installed. On all but the coldest days, it's pretty fun even for those of us who do not smoke. The light is better than in the club. The music is much lower. While no overt sexual activity goes on, I've had some great make out sessions on that porch. The drawback for the girls is, there's no real good way to sell dances out there other than table dances. If Brad's put some booths in, I think it would be a big money maker. I can see something like that working pretty well in Florida in the winter.
LVclubber
a year ago
I like clubs with pool parties
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion