Celebrity True of False

Monday, December 26, 2022 12:49 PM
Mariah Carey claims that her brief affair with New York Yankee Derek Jeter was only the second man she ever slept. Her first husband, Tommy Mottola head of Sony records. Just gotta say, not believing it. She was 27 or 26 when she dated Jeter. Had been the best selling female artist for a number of years. Attended parties with A-listers.

20 comments

I say Bull shit
bang69
a year ago
It's possible. But given her "talent" i think she slept her way to the top coz....
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
jeter also dumped her after they hooked up. i heard a rumor that after getting dumped she was stalking him during spring training in florida. she probably was real devastated.
rattdog
a year ago
Possible true, many women in the USA grow learning to repress their sexuality. The “problem” is that our Over-Sexualized and at the same time Sexually-Repressed American culture/society men and women receive mixed messages about their sexuality. We want women to be objects of sexual desire, yet we expect them to be pure. So she is in that position, they make her public performer image “sexy”, but in her private life she has beliefs that make her suppress her sexuality because she doesn’t want to be perceived as a woman with “loose morals” Many people in the USA and the western world have issues with sex and sexuality because these contradicted beliefs; it can cause needless shame, guilt, and self-loathing.
CJKent_band
a year ago
I don’t know why anyone cares one way or another.
twentyfive
a year ago
OK...I'll reveal the secret....I was the other guy to do Mariah.
grand1511
a year ago
Doesn't Mariah have a sister who was a stripper? Not that one has much to do with the other, but ...
RTP
a year ago
@twentyfive - Nailed it.
ww
a year ago
So what? I mean, nobody here is ever gonna fuck her, so why bother speculating?
georgmicrodong
a year ago
Gmd weve got some very high level very wealthy posters on this site
rickmacrodong
a year ago
I know people who attended harbor fields high school on long Island. Although she was rarely in class she was not lonely. Read between the lines.
goldeneagles9
a year ago
I agree with TwentyFive. Who cares? She has impressive fun bags - and she seems like a looney tune - so I can understand how she might get pumped and then dumped.
Cashman1234
a year ago
That "All I Want for Christmas" song she did brings her in over a million dollars a year. If you are lucky enough to write a popular Christmas song you have a lifetime income.
docsavage
a year ago
Sorry to offend. Just trying to spark some discussion an otherwise boring holiday weekend. I guess Joe buying a new shitter is more interesting Carryon
motorhead
a year ago
"... She has impressive fun bags ..." I'm pretty-sure they are implants
Papi_Chulo
a year ago
Papi - I agree they are implants. But they are still impressive in my view.
Cashman1234
a year ago
Derek Jeter was one lucky son of a bitch
Muddy
a year ago
It's possible Mottola was her first and Jeter her second - she doesn't come across to me as a freak - some girls are just not that horny and/or interested in sex - per Wikipedia she met Mottola when she was 19 at an industry-party but Google says they started dating when she was 22.
Papi_Chulo
a year ago
'I guess Joe buying a new shitter is more interesting' It was a gift.
TheeOSU
a year ago
I’ll go with true. Only because if she’s lying some dude will come out of the woodwork on TMZ or Page 6 and say he banged her. When Britney told Justin Timberlake she was saving her virginity but then blew Carson Daly and Fred Durst the whole world knew. Of course, we then got Eminem’s The Real Slim Shady and Timberlake’s Cry Me a River, so that’s a win for us for Britney being outed.
Hank Moody
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion