Big Naturals

Saturday, December 31, 2022 12:35 AM
In a world of enhanced and plastic tits. I am a sucker for a nice pair of big natural boobs. I’m talking DD and up with nice big nipples. Going into the new year I am hoping to see more girls in the club with these. Is there a reason why you don’t see many girls with large naturals. Do most clubs prefer small perky natural boobs?

12 comments

The heavier a woman is, the more likely she is to have big natural boobs. Many clubs won't hire dancers who are "too fat". Each of these clubs has it's own idea of what too fat is. I prefer clubs who will let any dancer who isn't an asshole see what see can do in the club. If I think my preferences should be forced on other PLs, then I'm the asshole. If club management wants to force their preferences on customers, they're the assholes. I've seen many dancers with enhanced boobs that looked plausibly natural to me.
ilbbaicnl
a year ago
I’m into D+ boobs and large areolas as well. I have a fit 23 yo dancer friend that had 36F hangers capped by enormous, low-positioned pancake areolas. She hated her breasts and thought they were hideous because they looked so different from “normal” tits. I thought they were perfect and, coupled with a stunningly gorgeous face and shapely ass, took her to 9.5. I loved burying my face in her pendulous milk jugs. My friend decided to get breast reduction and reconstruction surgery, removing the pancakes and relocating her nipples much higher on her chest. She loves her new “normal 36D”look, and I’m happy for her. I am not sure whether she is more employable, but the change certainly increased her confidence and self-esteem. Circling back to the post, I suspect we infrequently see really large boobs in clubs because many young women and club managers don’t feel DD+ boobs are attractive, and because the oversized tits are often accompanied by overall obesity.
HungryGiraffe
a year ago
I call them dairy queens and pass on them. I want them firm and perky.
shadowcat
a year ago
I love naturals in general. Sadly nature has a habit of pulling down big naturals. I do love slightly thicker girls with big natural tits (the Kate Upton type).
JamesSD
a year ago
As mentioned, big naturals often are attached to big women. Not everyone likes a BBW. I know I don't.
Dolfan
a year ago
Took years to go through the large breast stage I'm now tuned to the smaller soft C's with big nips
elmer
a year ago
I asked a big boobed fav if she ever had a daughter, would she want her daughter to have boobs as large as hers. She said definitely no. So, before you feel the need to call them names to take them down a peg, consider they actually may not be pleased with or proud of their boobs.
ilbbaicnl
a year ago
Yea I agree large boobs are normally associated with larger women. But I meant large boobs on a small to medium build girl like Kat Dennings.
booty_lover92
a year ago
BOOBIES!
crazyjoe
a year ago
The biggest club problem for me is lack of diversity. I think often whoever does the hiring has a mental image of a desirable stripper. They fall into the trap of thinking everyone has the same tastes as them. Many clubs are lacking a wide variety of body sizes and shapes, ages, and ethnicities among the dancers it hires. I don't usually like large natural breasts since they often come attached to overweight women but there should be some of those in a club along with the exact opposite. I like the skinny little cute type. Breast size doesn't matter. Ethnicity or race doesn't matter. In fact, I like the exotic looking type and enjoy doing lap dances with Asian, black, Hispanic and biracial girls.
docsavage
a year ago
My favorite are nice perky c cup... but I enjoy just about any size boobies that come with a sexy girl...
Jascoi
a year ago
Local chick, skinny as a rail, hot as fuck, really nice, natural firm Ds with perky pierced nips. They are glorious to hold and fondle.
georgmicrodong
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion