Happy New Year from all the ricks

Saturday, December 31, 2022 3:52 PM
Doesn’t matter if your a badass cat, a zen barnacle, or a damn dirty ape. You all deserve a happy 2023! Well, maybe not Skifredo. He’s kind of a insano. Well…whatever, I guess this rick wishes that weirdo a happy new year too. And, now that I think about it, Anderson-ape will probably make himself unhappy by imagining that the Jewish space lasers are targeting him or that the Ukrainian secret service is putting itching powder in his tighty-whities or some nonsense like that. Well, this rick hopes that Anderson-ape finds some help with his mental health and/or finally loses his virginity. Either one will make him happier. Regardless, enjoy yourselves. But don’t drive drunk. Leave the drunk driving to the professionals. To the ricks! ROAR!!!

15 comments

Nappy new year to you Mr lion
twentyfive
a year ago
Happy New Year to one and all.
Goodclubrep
a year ago
Happy New Year!
jackslash
a year ago
ROAR!
nicespice
a year ago
Happy New Year to everyone - ricks and mere mortals!
Cashman1234
a year ago
Wishing you the best available pussy, rickthelion!
ATACdawg
a year ago
Happy new year to TUSCL's favorite giant kitty. Wishing for Dave to lose his virginity, might as well wish for something more realistic. Like a pet dragon.
Tetradon
a year ago
Fah q SkiDumb. Not all ricks were treated as equals. You know some of them are simply stoic, all hat and no cattle. It takes all types you know. Stay safe as you celebrate your Happy New Year!
Mate27
a year ago
Happy new year to all EXCEPT Icee and its both aliases ilbbaicnll, and CallmeIsMaell.
Champphilly
a year ago
Happy new year to you too Rick, and to everyone else. About 90 mins of 2022 remaining here as I write this. Wishing you all good health in 2023.
londonguy
a year ago
Happy New year! May our strip club visits be pleasant and friendly. May our stock picks go up. May our workplaces be peaceful and productive and prosperous.
orionsmith
a year ago
Happy New Year to everyone! (Except for Icey... Fuck you Icey)
misterorange
a year ago
Happy happy happy
Musterd21
a year ago
True story: when I started on tuscl discussions, I saw Rick's name and instead of seeing Rick-The-Lion, my brain processed it as Rick-A-Thelion ...like some classical Greek character I had forgotten from The Odyssey. Maybe 8 months later I put all the lion stuff together and re-read the name. Now I know. 🏛🦁🏛
drewcareypnw
a year ago
Well, I am sort of like a Greek god Drew-ape. But without any dude-on-dude sodomy. Well…who the fuck knows what goes on when I’m in an alcoholic fog but I’m sure that the vast majority of the sodomy involves sexy females. Anyhoo, Imma get back on topic. I will take mistaking me for a god as a compliment. I guess the mistake is understandable given that I’m a rick and we ricks are so cool that you normies just can’t wrap your brains around how cool we are. We ricks are also magnanimous. Hence the New Year’s wishes. So guess I will end by saying “Happy New Year!!!” to you Drew-ape. ROAR!!!
rickthelion
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion