An icee-pimp-persona’s role model got himself arrested

Saturday, December 31, 2022 3:59 PM
And Greta Thunberg is getting a lot of the credit for that. Because he posted a video after she took jabs at his masculinity, and soon after got himself arrested. The charges against him are for human trafficking, rape, and creating an organized crime group. [view link] Jeez, no wonder Icee is constantly calling other board members “autistic” as a slur against them. For whatever reason, they are dangerous to megalomaniac pimps 🤭

10 comments

Lulz
TheeOSU
a year ago
OK. I have never agreed with one thing that little Greta has ever said. But you have to admire her spunk here : " yes, please do enlighten me. email me at [email protected]. " LOL.
Warrior15
a year ago
I agree with Warrior. That’s a pretty good comeback. I’m guessing this Greta article will make CJ Kent cum all over himself. Quite a nice NYE present from NiceSpice!
Cashman1234
a year ago
Good comeback, but to be fair, a lot of dicks shrink in Greta's presence.
Tetradon
a year ago
Has anyone been blocked by icee? I think im the first and only person hes blocked, so it looks like i found a few things that get to him.
rickmacrodong
a year ago
i was the first and only iceydougster block until you but don't be concerned because his block is in words only, he will still read everything you say here because he's too insecure to actually enforce his block.
TheeOSU
a year ago
That's ok though, ima still b hiz homie lulz
TheeOSU
a year ago
He's a red pill weirdo human trafficker. Wtf does that have to do with me? Nicespice you're the one who started calling people autistic on here coz of your own history with mental illness
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
^ LULZ 😂🤡😂🤡😂🤡😂🤡😂🤡😂🤡😂🤡😂🤡 Clowns make me laugh
twentyfive
a year ago
Reducing the population is a very effective way to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Maybe Greta will become a stripper. Sperm spilled during an LDK won't make more babies.
ilbbaicnl
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion