Best daytime clubs in northern and central NJ?

Monday, January 2, 2023 5:02 AM
I’ve got some free time coming up on weekdays and wanting to check out some clubs during the day. What are the best options in northern and central NJ? Or NY state near NJ or even eastern PA

10 comments

Playhouse, Burlington, NJ, (almost Central Jersey - near exit 5 NJTP) has some decent daytime talent. We’ll reviewed. Never seen any young knockouts there, so calibrate your expectations, but decent milfs who know how to give you want your looking for.
Studme53
a year ago
It seems you have reviewed Playhouse several times. That club has a consistent line up and a consistent crowd for day time experiences. I see you’ve reviewed Paterson clubs, but not Hitching Post. That is another worthwhile club for daytime outings. The two knocks on that club are usually the dollar parade and the way some dancers prefer to hang with their daytime regulars. I agree on the dollar parade, but I’ve never had difficulty getting a dancer to hang with me (or dance for me).
Cashman1234
a year ago
Well depends on your tastes and comfort level. I wouldn't call Playhouse Central NJ, but it would be the easiest to enjoy. The Elizabeth clubs are decent daytime, Lookers and Nardones. Irvington there's Vic's. Paterson there's Johnny A's, Hi Beams, 2 very different flavors. Don't recall if Sunrise is day also. A wide range of choices and flavors to select from.
lick-that
a year ago
I agree with lick-that - as it’s too vague of a question to answer properly (based on the OP’s post). Playhouse will work for a midday outing. It’s on the south Jersey side. Hitching Post works for a NE NJ midday trip. But, without specifics about the OP’s interests, any suggestions are as vague as the question.
Cashman1234
a year ago
Delilah’s Manville is an extras factory. No alcohol. No ambience.
Manuellabore
a year ago
So I’ve been to PH a bunch and should have stated that. I guess I’m looking to avoid that drive and see what else is out there. Extras are a plus - but mostly just want decent eye candy and couch dances that are worth it - not an ass waving in the air in front of me - but some two way contact.
braknj
a year ago
I have never seen a couch at Hitching Post, so you should avoid that place. The lap dance booths are tiny and not entirely private. I’ve enjoyed Platinum Dollz VIP rooms a few times. It can be pricey and the dancer selection can be hit or miss (during the afternoon). They have a more comfortable setup for privacy and relaxing.
Cashman1234
a year ago
I was at platinum dollz years ago. Maybe worth revisiting. Thanks.
braknj
a year ago
Braknj did you ever make it to HP? The $20 dances there are vastly superior to those at PD. Yes there's no couch but the booth seats are comfortable enough.
wld4tatas
a year ago
The last time I went by Nardones/Angels it sure looked closed.
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion