Bottom's Up Club
2520 N Dixie Fwy New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168

Best time to visit

Wednesday, January 4, 2023 5:20 PM
Local Florida boy from the south west corner of the state. Been dying to try this spot out but am a little wary to make the drive as many reviews state seeing only 2-3 girls the whole night. Any ideas on trying to maximize my chances of visiting during a strong night(7-9 dancers)?

5 comments

I recommend taking the time and journey over to south east Florida. There are so many options available there the big three in pompano is a good place to start.
Specialj
a year ago
Skittles would be the only reason to visit Bottom's Up Club, and I have thought about it the few times I have been in Orlando. Unfortunately, to get to Orlando I drive through Tampa-St. Pete and spend most of my strip club money and energy there. Even in Orlando, I would go to Cocoa Beach because the clubs are better overall. If you just want a better experience than you get in SWFL, Pinellas-Pasco and Pompano offer a much better experience at half the drive. If you really want Bottom's Up, I suggest you DM Skittles to see if she can offer advice.
gammanu95
a year ago
This place has been hit or miss for me. I like to stop when driving from Georgia back to South FLA, but wouldn't make a trip just drop in. I've been here where when there has only been 2 dancers and one always has to be on stage. I've also been here when there are 6 dancers and had a really good time. If you like milfs, Skittles is certainly a big plus as she provides some of the best service I've had. Very up front and honest and understands the meaning of customer service. Would I make a trip all the way to New Smyrna from southwest FLA, I doubt it. Too much of a risk of only a couple girls working. But if you're in the area (or you can confirm with Skittles she'll be working) it's worth a stop.
Dtuscl
a year ago
I know this club reasonably well. Your best times at this club will be Friday or Saturday nights between 8pm and midnight. Some of their “part time” girls don’t arrive until 8 or 9 o’clock. And some of the dancers will leave a little early once they’ve made bank so to speak. I disagree with Skittles being the only reason to go there. There are a few others, somewhat younger who I believe are well worth the time based on looks and level of service. There is a regular there I don’t care for much but she leaves me alone for the most part. All that being said though,,, skittles alone IS a great reason to visit! Have a great time!
IRman
a year ago
7-9 might be asking too much. I've never seen more than 4 dancers here. On some nights, the bartender is the only chick working! 😂
PAWG_Patrol
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion