High School Classmates as Dancers

Sunday, January 15, 2023 1:47 AM
Was scrolling through Facebook earlier and made a connection between one of the girls that I have been seeing in the club and an old classmate of mine. My brain knows when it remembers someone, so I believe this dancer at the club is my classmate which is wild and crazy. Have you guys ever run into any former classmates or co-workers that you have seen as dancers? Would be weird for me to bring this up to her but have you ever mentioned to someone like this that you recognized her? Also, she wouldn't know me from a can of paint but I do remember seeing her at school.

14 comments

I did better than run into a former co-worker dancing, I ran into a current co-worker dancing. She was always the hot blonde executive secretary wearing skimpy clothes at work. One night, another co-worker stayed at my house while his was being tented for termites. We were bored so decided to go to a strip club. We walked in and saw "Torrie" dancing in all her glory. We had a good group of guys that used to hang together outside of work so we told them and went as a group to catch her the next week. She made us promise to keep it on the down low but we would have done it anyway. We all got a chance to see what we were always hoping to see when she teased us at work.
mike710
a year ago
I didn't start to go to strip clubs until I was in my fifties so any of my female school classmates would have been too old to be stripping by that time. I have had several dancers tell me they don't like running into people they know outside the club while working. One dancer told me one time a former high school chemistry teacher she hated came into her club and she wanted to hide. I did have one dancer regular who also worked in the employee cafeteria where I worked. She said she recognized other guys coming into the cafeteria during breakfast as guys who also came into her strip club. She said they all pretended they didn't know her and never said a word to her, except for me. I would say hello to her and ask her how she was while going through the cafeteria line. Later at the strip club I would joke with her I was the only guy who got both lap dances and plates of scrambled eggs from his stripper regular.
docsavage
a year ago
We were able to go to the clubs in Windsor, OntarIo, across the river from Detroit, when we were 19. At one visit, my buddy yells, “hey, that’s ******!” The dancer was one of our high school classmates. We hadn’t seen her in a while, and by her appearance, she recently had a baby and dropped out of school. She got one look at us, and exited stage left. She was really embarrassed. No LDK from her that night! Wish I could run into her again sometime (it’s been decades), just to say hey, no big deal.
DrStab
a year ago
I have to agree with Doc. All my classmates are way past their expiration date. Years ago, I ran into a girl who was a friend of one of my daughters stripping at a club. Her parents thought she was going to college. It was a little awkward for both of us at first, but we just openly acknowledged it and it was all good. I said “I guess I know your parents about as well as you know my wife”. She said “Yep. So you want a dance?”
iknowbetter
a year ago
once upon a time long ago in a different century... I ran into a college classmate working at the local club
mjx01
a year ago
Lots of girls I went to high school with have danced. It's not a big deal
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
A friend who danced before I met her told me she made a point to never work too close to an area where she might have lived or worked. She said sometimes that made the commute a little bit much, but it was worth it to keep her dancer life separate from her vanilla life.
uniquename
a year ago
I never met any classmates- but there were girls who went to the same school as me and were a few grades under. None of them were in college. I don’t think its common for lots of girls from the same school to be dancers- but maybe he went to a messed up school.
rickmacrodong
a year ago
While visiting daughter in college, I had a free evening, so high the nearest club for some co-ed candy. 30 minutes after arriving, I get an arm draped over my shoulder & surprise it is my daughter's roommate in her bedtime glory. She had seen me come in & waited until I got settled in to approach me. My daughter knew she danced & that I visited clubs regularly, so we just went with the flow for a few hours. VIP was fun & after a few monthly college visits we stopped the club visits & she would come to my hotel instead of going to work. Those were good nights.
etsutwigg222
a year ago
I've run into college classmates stripping, but it was quite some time ago. I heard stories about some girls I went to high school with stripping, but never personally saw them. I'm still young enough where potentially they could be, but they'd be the old bitches at the shitty clubs and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want to see it and might not even recognize them. I've also seen co-workers and girls who work in the same building as me. One of girls in the building and I seemed to always run into each other on the elevator and would somewhat occasionally go to lunch with when our schedules lined up. She dressed very conservative at the office, I could kinda tell she had a decent body, but I was floored when I saw her stark naked on stage one night. I didn't plan to approach her, but she recognized me and made a bee-line to come say hello. She was excited to have someone she could talk to about strip clubs and the like, since she evidently was hiding it from everyone else in her life. After that, our lunch outings became more regular. I got a few dances and we did a little OTP stuff and some kissing, but never went any further since the club was not extras friendly. Running into co-workers wasn't such a big deal, but that's because at the time we both had similar level roles at the places I was working. It was a little awkward, but nothing particularly memorable.
Dolfan
a year ago
Closest I've come is one of my son's ex-girlfriends. If I found any of *my* classmates, I'd be very surprised, though a couple of them still look really damned good.
georgmicrodong
a year ago
Years ago, when I went back to Illinois for a week off, I visited an old high school buddy. We went to the one strip club about 50 miles from where he then lived and noticed one of the dancers was one of his old classmates. Of course, she'd be 50-something now. I myself never had any classmates who stripped that I was aware of.
DandyDan
a year ago
I have had quite a few real-world stripper-world crossovers. A hot girl from high school worked as a Playboy Bunny and later a stripper. Saw her dance. Was a regular with a stripper that later showed up in one of my college classes. Knew a stripper that also cut my hair at a chain place. Ran into not one but two daughters of coworkers. Started driving to her college to pay-for-play with one of them. Found out her mother stripped at the same club at the same time I worked with her. We never knew that!
goldmongerATL
a year ago
Saw a high school classmates (now ex) wife dancing at a club. Recognized her from a prior meeting.
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion