I'm not Kansas City Chiefs fan...

Saturday, January 21, 2023 4:12 PM
... but I'd love for her to change my mind [view link]

18 comments

Yeah, and she's fuckin loaded too. She can be my Sugar Momma any time. Unfortunately, I doubt she'd be interested.
Dolfan
a year ago
Where da hell is her ass. Someone must have used it all up
MackTruck
a year ago
Hmmmmmm........... I could pretend to be a Chief's fan for a few hours if I got some time with that.
Warrior15
a year ago
She's an average girl. Nothing special
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
She's objectively hot and fit. With me being neither of those I'm not going to criticize. I will say that I prefer women with more ass, but women built like that are easier to slip into from any position.
wallanon
a year ago
Tell you what gammanu, I'll TOFTT and save you from that date!🤣
ATACdawg
a year ago
^ Take one for the "team" ??? How unselfish of you !
Warrior15
a year ago
Just the kind of guy I am, lol!
ATACdawg
a year ago
“Gracie Hunt is well-known for being the daughter of the billionaire chairman and CEO of the NFL team, Kansas City Chiefs.”
CJKent_band
a year ago
I do like her MOON BOOTS for the snow. :D
CJKent_band
a year ago
Assuming they are actually her, and they sure as fuck look like her, the nude ones are hot, Hot, HOT! Def fap worthy.
georgmicrodong
a year ago
Gmd do u have links to the nudes? Howd u get those
rickmacrodong
a year ago
Paaaaaassssss
Muddy
a year ago
One fit babe... Yes all day.
Longball300
a year ago
The owner’s daughter is a hottie, I agree. I like her toned and fit look. I’m guessing she boosted her social media following significantly with those photos.
Cashman1234
a year ago
Well she’s in way better shape than me and would probably wear me out, but I’m willing to make the sacrifice.
crosscheck
a year ago
I took another look at her Twitter and she seems to enjoy showing her bikini clad body. She supports the Chiefs from the owners luxury box - wearing tight clothing and looking hot. If she has a boyfriend, I’m wondering if there are any sex videos on his phone? This girl could be a Paris Hilton sex tape away from a very sticky situation.
Cashman1234
a year ago
I'd be happy to console here after the Bengals beat the Chiefs this coming Sunday.
whodey
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion