So…..what do we want from TUSCL?

Tuesday, January 24, 2023 5:53 PM
The reported demise of Stripperweb caught me by surprise because in some ways SW was what I thought TUSCL should be. It’s been a real long while since I’ve been on there, but they had different rooms to discuss TV, movies, politics, finance, current events, fashion, (I really want to discuss everyone’s favorite color of lip gloss) as well as traditional strip club talk. I thought it seemed like a good model - so if someone didn’t want to read about non strip club activities they didn’t have to. But I guess I’ll admit I was wrong if the site died Just seems like a way to prevent some of the attacks and troll wars

18 comments

What I want from TUSCL is exactly what I'm getting. I haven't had a chance to try out the new site under development yet, so I can't comment on what new features, if any, that might be there. But I'm pretty happy with the stuff currently provided.
georgmicrodong
a year ago
What do we want? NO SJG! When do we want it? FOREVER! On top of that, I like only having one division between "Front Room" and "Political Board," and the default to view both at the same time. Not a million separate boards like SW. Trolls are trolls because they have boring, un-busy lives. They'll find every sub-board they can.
Tetradon
a year ago
I want Tuscl to move to the new site, so I can stay behind and be done with it.
skibum609
a year ago
@scrub, I was agreeing with you. Calm your tits.
Tetradon
a year ago
A different forum for each major strip club city would be nice. Atlanta vegas miami.Miami.. and tye delete feature for posts and comments...
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
"So…..what do we want from TUSCL?" Boobies. Or at least a path to boobies. I don't think this place needs more boards. I think it would be nice to be able to message more than one user at a time. Everything else I'd like, founder doesn't want to provide. So, not worth diving into that here.
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
I want to be able to research strip clubs in cities that I will be travelling to, so I can determine where I want to go and where I should skip and save my time & money. I want to be able to follow local strip clubs, so I know what the trends are and can make the most of my limited free time. I want to be able to read about the strip club experience in international destinations like Tijuana, Quebec, Cartagena, Germany, and more. I want to read and participate in boisterous and entertaining discussions full of witty banter, clever observations, and interesting anecdotes, and maybe even improve my own strip club experience. I want to read long-form articles and stories about strippers and strip clubbing when I have time. I want to see sexy selfies posted by actual strippers. So, do you think I'm in the right place?
gammanu95
a year ago
===> "So…..what do we want from TUSCL?" Exactly what I'm getting. A place where I can research different area club options and discuss degenerate activities anonymously. The dancer pics and ads are a nice bonus too.
rickdugan
a year ago
Aside from a few technical issues, and a minor difference of opinion I have with founder about precisely when a tuscler has gone too far and should be banned, I’m pretty happy with it. Trolls are annoying, but they come with the territory. Also, the low end trolls that just created an account to make hundreds of posts in a day seem to have left us. Considering that I get the low down on dirty deeds available in my home town, solid advice from very experienced PLs, OTCers, SD’s, and all manner of degenerates not to mention dancers, whores, and an alleged pimp, it’s a pretty rare product, and damn good value for money.
drewcareypnw
a year ago
rickdugan said the magic word. all these things I want to do, I want to do "anonymously". LOL. None of the aforementioned needs TUSCL, if not for the fact that I can hide my degeneracy from my friends and family.
gammanu95
a year ago
I wanna know where I can get laid !
Warrior15
a year ago
I just wanna know where i can find a dancer to make me LDK in under 2 songs. Oh wait, that’s what LDK82 and nicespice are looking for.
shailynn
a year ago
Mostly just to bullshit with everyone on here. I talk the same on here as I was if we were hanging in a strip club. In my opinion the site has gotten better since I've been here, particularly with the reivews and that voting system, there's some drawbacks to it, I think some guys got to understand everyone has a different style, just because it's not your style of writing doesn't mean it's wrong BUT the review quality has gone way the fuck up on the average. That's been the biggest change.
Muddy
a year ago
I like hearing what all the members here think about strip clubs. When I'm actually in a strip club, I want to be talking to the girls and not the other customers. I do wonder, though, what they are all thinking about the strip club experience. I get some insight into that from listening in on the discussions here.
docsavage
a year ago
I want a cheeseburger, fries, and chocolate shake.
TheeOSU
a year ago
Like every old school message board, the only really active part was the general board, and even then it was mainly a few ancient threads keeping it alive.
JamesSD
a year ago
TheeOSU, you'll get nothing and like it!
gammanu95
a year ago
Lol, I already get plenty of that.
TheeOSU
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion