Strip Club Playlist Devoted to Blah

Thursday, January 26, 2023 3:37 PM
This is a thread devoted to what you would play for Blah while she is dancing. Right before getting 🔪🔪🔪 of course 🥰🥰🥰 Miss Murder by AFI [view link] Girl Anachronism by Dresden Dolls [view link] Milk and Cookies by Melanie Martinez [view link] If You Feel Better by Emilie Autumn (or heck, a LOT of stuff from Emilie Autumn) [view link] Daisy by Ashnikko [view link] The Kill by 30 Seconds to Mars [view link] Killer Queen by Queen [view link]

15 comments

A couple of more serious counter-suggestions: [view link] [view link]
booji boy
a year ago
Play for Bla: AC/DC - You Shook Me All Night Long [view link] ZZ Top - La Grange / Tush [view link] Mötley Crüe - Girls Girls Girls [view link] Guns'n Roses - Welcome to the Jungle [view link] :D
CJKent_band
a year ago
And of course: MEGADETH Killing Is My Business... And Business Is Good! [view link]
CJKent_band
a year ago
This one should be obvious: [view link]
misterorange
a year ago
[view link] Miss kitten ...rippin kitten
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
[view link] "I'm gonna love you, until you hate me (right) And I'm gonna show you (show 'em what? Show 'em what?) What's really crazy You should've known better, than to mess with me harder I'm gonna love you, I'm gonna love you Gonna love you, gonna love you Like a black widow, baby Bla-bla-black, black widow, baby"
SirLapdancealot
a year ago
[view link] Not sure that the music would be great to dance to but the lyrics seem appropriate.
whodey
a year ago
Omg my wife is crazy 😂
blahblahblah23
a year ago
This could be for just about any stripper, and for blah and nicespice it's perfect... [view link] "Best Pussy" by Problem
SirLapdancealot
a year ago
Here are a few that might make the “cut”? An oldie - from back in the 1980’s. [view link] I like Sheryl Crow’s voice. [view link] The refrain is a little off - as it is she simply will not die. If they used “he” it would fit better. The great sounds of Norma Jean! [view link]
Cashman1234
a year ago
My favorite for knife welding crazies: Helter Skelter both the Beatles and U2 versions [view link]
melonsqzr
a year ago
Rage against the Machine "Killing in the Name" is a complete Blah ending [view link]
mike710
a year ago
I prefer the original: [view link] [view link]
ilbbaicnl
a year ago
Huntsman
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion