AFC / NFC This Weekend

Friday, January 27, 2023 1:49 AM
Who wins it? I think most people would pick the Eagles for that match up. The line keeps changing for KC and Cincy. It appears at the moment most of the money is on Cincy. Always felt bad how Bama turned on Hurts, like to see him doing good, seems like a good guy. Funny, an app I use that tracks most of the sports writers and several casual fans… the number 1 user who picked the most correct NFL games this year (ML) 196-83 - 70.3% accuracy picks Eagles / Bengals. The 2nd best 193-86 - 69.2% picks 49ers / KC.

4 comments

Yeah I see a Cincinatti Philadelphia super bowl. I think Cincy takes that.
Muddy
a year ago
My guess is Eagles/Bengals. I slightly root for Hurts for the same reason. In the AFC, I just think the Bengals are really good and Mahomes is hobbled. Then again, I’m horrible about my sports predictions lately.
Huntsman
a year ago
Clearly I pull for the Bengals so I am obviously pulling for them. On the NFC side I feel like it will be the Eagles. I think this is Hurts chance to shine with an NFC championship. I actually think the 49ers are a better overall team, but Purdy's luck will finally run out this week and end his undefeated streak.
whodey
a year ago
I'm going with the road team on both games. 49er's and Bengals.
Warrior15
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion