Daytimers - ever been the first and only PL in the club?

Friday, January 27, 2023 3:17 PM
I have - usually on a Saturday to see a daytime ATF. Feels weird and PLy every time, but I’m an early riser and get so horny I can’t wait. It’s always is a good way to start the day though, for me. Plus she’s fresh, clean and always appreciative to start her day off with some $

37 comments

I prefer late afternoons at smaller clubs so there have been plenty of times I have been the only customer when I walk onto a club. A lot of the times if I get done with work around 3 I'll stop by a club and it isn't unusual to be the only customer there until around 5 at some clubs. Only downside is that a lot of the time there aren't many, or sometimes any, girls to choose from. If you can find a dancer you like it can be a lot of fun since there is no competition and she is eager to make money.
whodey
a year ago
Usually if it’s a new club, I fucking hate it. I despise being the only money in the club. Except When I used to have a fav and I went to meet her daytime early that’s cool though usually quiet times in the club are good for mileage.
Muddy
a year ago
The only time that happened to me was around rush hour at Christie Cabaret in Phoenix. Traffic from the meeting my hotel was jammed, so I exited and just waited it out at Christie's. One dancer was onstage the whole time, and I just sat at a table and nursed my beer.
gammanu95
a year ago
I don't recall ever being in that situation. Although I've done a lot of dayshift SCing I don't recall ever hitting a club b/f 2pm and by that time those clubs had been open since at least noon. I generally tend to avoid clubs that have slow-dayshifts and by the time I usually get there it has a decent vibe.
Papi_Chulo
a year ago
I used to get to Follies at 11AM even though they didn't officially open until noon. That way I got my choice of prime seats. Since Covid it seems that no clubs Atlanta really get started before 1PM but I still get there early. Like they say. The early bird gets the worm.
shadowcat
a year ago
I don't know about being the first one there but several times I've been the only customer. I don't mind that much as I can chat up the bartender and have no issues with getting plenty of attention.
magicrat
a year ago
If I was the only custy in the club and there were multiple dancers that were my type I guess it'd be ok - but would feel a bit uncomfortable if most dancers were not my type and I had to sit there turning them down - not to mention I'd get bored quickly and likely not stay long.
Papi_Chulo
a year ago
I have been the only one a couple of times. The last time I remember was on New Year's Day a year ago. There weren't any dancers either, so I didn't stay too long.
mike710
a year ago
I've been the only customer in a few clubs on a few occasions. I'm not sure I've ever been the first one in though, I've gone in right at opening on a few occasions when I've made plans to meet a stripper there to start her shift. But it seems like a lot of clubs around here have someone like shadowcat who they let in before they open so I'm not technically the first or only at that point. I've definitely not been both.
Dolfan
a year ago
Being the only PL happens to me often here in the small dive handjob palaces of seattle, definitely the first as well a few times.
drewcareypnw
a year ago
In a club I'm a regular at: I've often been the only customer in the club -- hell, as I've said ad nauseum, I specifically try to go the slowest times of the slowest shifts, so it happens a lot that I'm the only customer or one of only 2 or 3 (with me being the only one buying). I love it. Most of the time I have a CF and have set up an appointment with her in advance, and now we have a win-win, in that I'll keep her in tequila and VIP dances and she'll spend lots of time with me. Often, a friend or two of hers will drift over to my table also, and now I've achieved one of my favorite ITC experiences: me and a table full of strippers. Even if my CF is not there, since I'm a known regular who spends, I don't feel that simmering anger from the girls that electrifies the place when they're not making money. A club that's unknown to me, and I'm unknown to them, this isnot as enjoyable. If I can find a girl I like quickly, then it's great... again, she's got no other options, and I'm buying drinks and dances, so we'll have a fun next few hours, no worries about her leaving to another customer. But if it takes a while or it's all fuglies, it is definitely uncomfortable.
Subraman
a year ago
It's best when you have a fave there. I have done this often. You get a lot more time to hang out and you get better attention from your stripper. And it's awesome when her name is 'nicespice'. If you have no fave to see, I don't advise it. Often the first dancers working aren't the best.
SirLapdancealot
a year ago
For me, or depends on whether the girl(s) on the club is/are among the girl(s) I had hoped to see. If a favorite is there, it's preferred over a full club, as there's no competition. Also, I like the personalized attention while she's in stage.
funonthaside
a year ago
Not the first, or only. But close to it. I've been 1st paying PL for a dancer a couple times, they always seem glad to get the ball (money) rolling.
gSteph
a year ago
...otherwise, it's super awkward and uncomfortable....and results in more likely giving pity tips.
funonthaside
a year ago
Yes - I’m always there to see a specific girl who I know is on the schedule
Studme53
a year ago
I thought the saying was this. " The early bird gets their worm played with. " :-)
Warrior15
a year ago
"Yes - I’m always there to see a specific girl who I know is on the schedule" Studme, to repeat what I said above, when I'm there to see a specific girl, I am totally happy being the only one in the place, or one of few. Good reason to show up early!
Subraman
a year ago
I’ve been in that situation at times and it’s great if I’m there to see a specific dancer (who shows up on time). As to showing up to a club that’s dead at the moment, I don’t really feel uncomfortable. At least not much. Sure, I’d rather not be the only wallet in the place. But I’m in charge of my wallet, I’m in charge of saying “no” and it’s up to me if I stay or leave.
Huntsman
a year ago
Shadowcat “The early bird gets the worm.” Yes, but the second mouse gets the cheese😉
Harderlap
a year ago
There was a period when my favorite would show up at noon right after the club opened and I would go over on my lunch break at work and do lap dances with her. She was only there because I was there, and I was only there because she was there. With the exception of the bartender, we were often the only ones in the club and that was really nice. Sometimes she would have to run over to the dj booth and turn on the music before we started doing lap dances.
docsavage
a year ago
Yes. Especially if I know that a fav who's gonna be busy later on starts early.
georgmicrodong
a year ago
I've known at least a few clubs that incentivized dancers to be in the club and ready to go within 30 minutes of opening by giving a reduced house fee for this. If a girl that likes to save on house fee is one of your favorites, you both get a deal.
mike710
a year ago
It's happened several times at hole-in-the-wall clubs. Usually there are no more than 3 dancers at that time, though. Two of them play on their phone or talk to each other, and one approaches. It's almost a mathematical law.
Tetradon
a year ago
Yes to both. I don't like crowds so I'm good with it. Unless the dancers decide that it's not worth it to come out of the dressing room when there is just one person there.
BGSD3100
a year ago
I thought I was the first and only at Follies once. It was before opening time. Then two PL's and two dancers came out of VIP. The guys headed to the bathroom and then out the door.
goldmongerATL
a year ago
I can really only speak to the night shift equivalent. It's happened to me a handful of times over the years, usually in travel clubs. I don't necessarily mind being the only wallet in the club. The problem is that some girls will walk in, see the state of affairs, and either leave or hang around in the back but not check-in for the shift. Ideal conditions IME are where there are just enough guys in the club to give the girls enough hope to clock in, but few to no real spenders in the mix, leading them to my humble company.
rickdugan
a year ago
I’ve been the early guy at a club a few times. There’s a club in Reading Pa that opened around 5 on Saturday afternoons. I would go at the opening time to meet a favorite dancer, and enjoy a few dances early. I didn’t have much time to spend in Reading during the week, so I would make sure to text my favorite dancer to setup an early weekend meet up.
Cashman1234
a year ago
It can be relaxing. Sometimes I like empty clubs or bars
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
I’m a regular daytimer and was the “opener” a many timers. Often got lunch if available. I also occasionally gave my ATF a ride to her day shift. I’d be the first extra session of the day, which I like.
DrStab
a year ago
Nothing PLy about getting what you want how you want it. It'd be PL if there werent any hot bodies there and you stuck around waiting for one to show up. On the other hand, test driving one or two for future ldk potential, then finishing with a ldk from a trusted provider sounds like an excellent way to start the day 👌
Jdo11
a year ago
Happened at one of my favorite clubs once. Visited on a Friday around opening which is 4:00 PM. Four dancers there, two hadn't even gotten made up and one was just sitting at the in sweat pants and a sweat shirt. She comes up to me and says she'd be back in a bit. Shortly after she went to the dressing room my favorite arrives. About fifteen minutes later the first dancer comes out, her makeup and hair done, but her stripper attire not fully there. Had her panties on, but just a T-shirt. Never tried her before, but being an "early bird discount" rate since it was before 6:00 I tried her and quit after one since she was mediocre. Finally about twenty minutes later my favorite comes out and got a discounted 20 minute "champagne room" dance since before 6:00. Left the club at 5:45 and no other customer came in the entire time. Went two other times that early but really not worth it, since most of the time my favorites weren't there.
rl27
a year ago
"It'd be PL if there werent any hot bodies there and you stuck around waiting for one to show up." Is it PL to go to the club where you want to spend money and not see talent you want, then drive to a second club and ask one of those dancers to go the first club?
wallanon
a year ago
Club opens at noon and there have been days I got there right at noon. The girls are rarely ready until 12:05-12:10. So usually it was 5 minutes of staring at my phone while they warmed up.
JamesSD
a year ago
I went to a club once as soon as it opened around 12pm. I was the only PL, didn't wait long until a dancer appeared. Got a lapdance from her, one of the best I ever had, nearly creamed myself. Those day shift girls have a different kind of energy.
Mike Rotch
a year ago
I don't remember being at a club right when it opened, but I do remember showing up once at 2 pm and being the only custy there. This was a dive bar with 3 dancers. I bought lapdances from all 3. The first wasn't terrible, but she wasn't my type at all. The second seemed more interested in her phone than dancing. The third gave one of the best dances I ever had, if you want to call it dancing.
DandyDan
a year ago
Been there a few times. At one club one of the dancers, naked on stage at the time, said, "You must be enjoying having all these dancers to yourself!", to which I replied, "Are you kidding? I'm the only source of money in the club right now! Waaaay too much pressure!" To which she replied, "Gee. I never thought of it that way...."
ATACdawg
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion