I feel like such a creep…

Monday, January 30, 2023 3:35 PM
I got caught gawking at the gym [view link]

19 comments

So, how badly did she kick your ass after she caught you? Was it worth the beat down?🤣
ATACdawg
a year ago
^Watch the linked video and you tell me
Studme53
a year ago
Better (in my opinion...) than the last one you posted. That said, though I often don't mind fake breasts, I'm not a huge fan of the "smuggling bowling balls" look.
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
I’m not very sophisticated. I love fake breasts! There. I said it.
Studme53
a year ago
There really is someone for everyone
drewcareypnw
a year ago
She's hot in spite of the implants, very fit!
TheeOSU
a year ago
She's very hot looking, crazy toned all over but not grotesquely bulked up. Also super pretty face. But those tits... ugh, don't know why a beautiful girl like that would do that to herself. They look like no fun at all to play with or suck on. I think it would be like feeling the tits on a mannequin.
misterorange
a year ago
I'm with C.M.I. She's attractive enough, but would be better without the implants.
georgmicrodong
a year ago
She needs the implants. She has so little fat she'd have a terrible chest without them. And gym rats are usually easy
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
Now that’s a beautiful fit woman! Thank you Studme53! That’s the best video I’ve seen in a long time! I believe her clit or clit hood is pierced - after my examination of her physique. I like the implants. With a lean body like hers, if she didn’t have implants, she might be a bit flat.
Cashman1234
a year ago
No thanks, just ugly, awful fake breasts.
skibum609
a year ago
Nice buns 😋
gSteph
a year ago
Though she may need implants because of her fitness level / type, there are types of implants and surgeries that are more natural looking. It seems like the competition fitness / bodybuilding models go for the "perfect orb" implants. I assume that it's a look that's expected on stage. If she's happy looking that way, then that's all that matters. I suspect that she's not struggling for attention from guys. But it's still not something I'm attracted to. To each their own.
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
She has a body that reminds me of Nicole Aniston before she got more plastic surgery and body art. I’m still a fan of Nicole and I will likely be a fan of this hottie too.
Cashman1234
a year ago
Cim the implants look like that because she has so little body fat. No implant would look natural on a woman that cut. But it beats the alternative. A manly looking chest
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
Icee the only tits you ever saw that weren't on your computer screen were your mother's when she was breast feeding you.
misterorange
a year ago
Killer body. I accept there's no way that a girl with that little body fat is going to have real breasts that size. Necessary evil. But if you're gawking girls at the gym, throw more 45s on the bar; you aren't working out hard enough.
Tetradon
a year ago
I knew a girl built like that. She had natural C cups. She retained much of that fat in the right places. She also was a stripper.
goldmongerATL
a year ago
Excellent vid.... incredible bod. I watch to the end to learn her name is Leonie Theresa.
wld4tatas
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion