Baby strippers

Tuesday, January 31, 2023 7:34 PM
At my local club I’ve meet a baby stripper and I’m very into her! She’s flirty and fun and makes me feel good while we hang out. The only downside is she doesn’t give great lap dances now since a she’s new she’s also very open to criticism and recommendations… any thoughts on good advice to give her in order to bring her lap dance game to the next level?

21 comments

Side note: my main grievance with the lap dance was not enough direct contact mr Johnson not like otp stick shift, which she seems very open to but is concerned about the cameras. The real issue is when she’s grinding on me she’s grinding too high…
Givemegothgirls
a year ago
I have this funny feeling you’ve never had sex with a woman before.
shailynn
a year ago
===> "any thoughts on good advice to give her in order to bring her lap dance game to the next level?" Yes. My advice is to not give her any advice. If she's keeping her ass AND her hand off your stick, she's doing so on purpose. Just accept that she is not going to give you the mileage you're seeking and move on. Or, if you really enjoy her company that much, learn to live with her lower mileage dancers. There is almost never an upside to giving girls advice about how to do their jobs. First because they generally just don't want to hear it and, second, because it inevitably comes across as some combination of creepy, condescending and/or silly.
rickdugan
a year ago
If she’s been there a couple days, she understands what is allowed and expected in the club. Her dance style is a choice on her part.
mark94
a year ago
I totally agree Rick except that she did handle my junk a bit, and unprompted asked me what she Could do better… I know better than to give a dancer unsolicited advice but I appreciate the words of caution
Givemegothgirls
a year ago
I feel like if a dancer ask for your advice then it's fair game. Last time a baby stripper asked me what she should do the end result was an incredible grinding session where I had to slow her down to avoid an LDK.
caseyx
a year ago
Good lord, if you want a particular xyz service, then frame it as your own personal wishes, and not phrase it as any kind of “advice”. Because let’s face it, in reality you care a heck of a lot more about how your nerve endings get stimulated than what her personal bank account deposits say anyways. And better yet (I’m sure some here will disagree with me) don’t request anything because she’s a newbie dancer and probably doesn’t know her boundaries yet anyways. Maybe bring up what you would personally like every once in a while. (Kinda like how Netflix does a “are you still watching” check-in every here and there), but then drop it and don’t bother her about it because ultimately you’re either being entertained or you’re not. Don’t be a Karen
nicespice
a year ago
Cacaplop let her learn on her own from other girls. Unless you're trying to put her on a winning team
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
GMGG said "...she did handle my junk a bit, and unprompted asked me what she Could do better..." Start with "This is what I like...", and then tell her what you like, but be polite about it. You'll find out pretty quickly if she's willing to do what you like.
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
This is a typical tradeoff: the newest youngest talent have more boundaries and less technique. The longer she is there, the more these will change. If you want a really solid grind and stick shifting, pick a girl that's been there for a year or two, or come to Seattle and pick one thats been there 25 years... few boundaries and all technique! Of course you may not like her as much when the light comes on.... 😂😂😂
drewcareypnw
a year ago
@Givemegothgirls I will play along and comment on your discussion. If you really like her and she seems to be comfortable with you then, ask her to meet you OTC for all the mileage you want. Give her your phone number in a personal/business card and tell her, “why don’t we meet outside, we can be more comfortable and you don’t have to split the money with the club” Just make sure that she feels safe and appreciated with you.
CJKent_band
a year ago
Business card??? Just put your number in her phone . Or just text each other
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
By the time a chick is 18, she's well experienced with pushing back on male thirstiness, no stripping experience needed. If not, she's probably going to get turned out by a pimp, not become a stripper. Only in your dreams will she be like "oh, so it's my job to suck your dick, OK then, take it out". Mostly what I tell them is that, if PLs gets mad or snarky at them for just politely asking for a dance, the PL's just got a stick up his ass. They shouldn't start feeling inadequate because they can't guess exactly when and how the more self-important PLs want or don't want to be asked for a dance. If she feels like she could tolerate a PL, ask him if he wants a dance. If he panty bunches about being asked, his problem, forget him. The strippers who get the most nos are the ones who bank. Because they're approaching more PLs, and thus getting all the yeses (and all the $) possible.
ilbbaicnl
a year ago
@2Icee I will play along and answer your question. Q: Business card??? A: Yes; a unique business card maybe the key to being unforgettable; and being easy to remember is what’s potentially going to make that girl reach out to you to do “business” with you OTC. For example wooden business cards: https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=12878 Or credit card size Multitool with your name and number engraved on it. https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=12879 These kind of “businesses” cards are a good way to set yourself apart from the “competition”… :D
CJKent_band
a year ago
IME, stay away from the < 28 years old girls. They generally have GPS. Sure, the younger ones are generally more attractive, but that's not what's most important during LD. I would rather have a solid LD from an effective stripper, than to deal with the subpar experience generally offered by a younger girl. Of course, there have been exceptions...which is why I observe a girl on stage prior to getting LD with younger girl.
funonthaside
a year ago
What exactly is GPS? Having stricter boundaries? Negotiating for more $? In negotiations, when you think someone's driving too hard a bargain, they think you're driving too hard a bargain. Don't panty bunch, just move on, or adjust your expectations. Younger people tend to be impractical and lack hustle. But, everyone's an individual.
ilbbaicnl
a year ago
@ilb: G.P.S. stands for "Goddammit i can't afford to Pay for this Sex".
drewcareypnw
a year ago
I really hate the term "GPS" as it relates to sex workers. It smacks of self-entitlement, like her pussy is supposed to be some public commodity. I will never begrudge a girl for quoting whatever price she feels is right for access to her own body. If we can't come to an agreement then I just thank her and move on.
rickdugan
a year ago
^ Exactly.
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
GPS to me is pricing out of market. It's ok to call it what it is but as stated don't get butt hurt out of it if it's not in your range.
Uprightcitizen
a year ago
*******Cheers To The Baby Strippers💲✔️
stripperlover777
5 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion