Drunk dancers?

Thursday, February 2, 2023 5:46 PM
What’s your experience with drunk/ inebriated dancers? What are the pros if any to getting a dance with her. I’ve always stayed away from them am I missing out?

27 comments

A mild buzz is fine and sometimes pretty great. Once they are solidly drunk it's, more often than not, some version of a bad experience. At shitfaced and beyond it's almost always horrible, awkward, and embarrassing. Also, depending on what you like to do in VIP, the ability of a dancer to give consent becomes legally murky once they are beyond a certain point of intoxication. So, buzzed or a little tipsy isn't a big deal. Beyond that, I have no interest.
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
I love getting a bottle and getting wasted with them lulz
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
A drunk dancer can become an angry dancer in the blink of an eye. Then, your experience can get ugly.
mark94
a year ago
All kinds of things can happen and they are almost always bad. From falling asleep to falling down and injuring someone or themselves to in the worst cases puking on you or themselves or something. I avoid them at nearly all costs (if I can get their hand out of my pants).
a year ago
This one is simple. A drunk dancer is one to stay away from. When you get to the club, and a dancer is already drunk, you don’t know how much she’s had. You don’t know if she’s taken any drugs either. It can easily create a very uncomfortable situation. I’m not interested in taking advantage of a drunk dancer - so I avoid any dancer who might be drinking hard. If a drunk dancer messes up and gets the dance count wrong, and you try to correct her, things can escalate quickly. In my view, the negative aspects of dealing with drunk dancers far outweigh any positives.
Cashman1234
a year ago
I like more experienced dancers and after a few years of the profession they all have incredible tolerances. My current fave can put down an endless stream of jack and diet cokes and I don't think it affects her at all, even though if I drank that much I would be lying on the sidewalk outside puking. And these aren't watered down midget size "dancer drinks," she's pouring them herself.
groundball
a year ago
Just like civilian women - hard pass.
uniquename
a year ago
If you, yourself are sober then they can become annoying. If you’re a little toasty as well then it can be fun. Some of my best nights ever were when I’ve done shots/drinks with a dancer, we both are lit and then go to VIP.
shailynn
a year ago
The local girls all see a little high most of the time, and that’s fine. When one is clearly wasted, I steer clear. Nothing but trouble down that road.
drewcareypnw
a year ago
Interesting views. I've always liked drunk girls. The attraction is being mutually drunk otherwise it's predatory
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
Like other have said, if she's just had a few drinks to help her relax and have fun it's fine. Anything beyond that is a hard pass. That's one of the reasons I prefer day shift or early evenings since most of the girls aren't drunk during those times. I have seen drunk dancers do everything from fall asleep to throw up on customers. More importantly, the things I like to do with dancers require 2 consenting adults to agree to. If she is drunk she can't really consent in my opinion and somebody would have to be a lowlife piece of shit to take advantage of a drunk girl to do them. Anybody that would take advantage of a drunk dancer is no better than any other sexual predator or rapist and they deserve to end up in jail as a result.
whodey
a year ago
I guess Animal House was too long ago for some of you. Fuck her, fuck her good !
Warrior15
a year ago
Absolute no to drunk dancers, it can lead to troubles if your time is not right. When they are not in their senses they should not be working, go home
Champphilly
a year ago
Several decades ago when I started clubbing, booze was a fairly large part of it. I enjoyed buying drinks for me, my friends, and when in a club (strip club or not), the girls. So I suppose I get the attraction. Nowadays, not so much. I prefer both myself and the dancers sober. I realize that most dancers can hold their liquor better than I can detect it, but sober is still my preference.
georgmicrodong
a year ago
Drunk or buzzed dancer in a strip club really depends on the club and who she is in their pecking order. I don’t shy away from them though. If she’s friendly and feels into it, I go with the flow but am on high alert to figure out how the club managed it and her in particular. Have had club dudes and sometimes other dancers help move the girl away from me or others and off front of house. Fine by me if they do early enough. If no one is coming, fine by me as it has led to some high mileage. But downside is what my friend experienced one night in lap dance booth…super private, he was gone for awhile and comes back short and pants wet…we laughed but his face said it all. Dancer barfed on him several times and then just about fainted into his junk. Now she’s covered he’s covered and he leaned to get out and a bouncer came to help. Clearly not first time for her. He wasn’t charged but went to clean in bathroom and needless to saw we were out of there for the night. So downside! But I still roll with it and see where it goes.
morone99
a year ago
Same as dealing with drunks, male or female, anywhere else. Sober -> chilling -> tipsy -> fun partying -> borderline -> blackout -> bail money.
Hank Moody
a year ago
I like Jimmy's alcohol spectrum above. Although, it is important to note that alcohol impairs everyone's judgement. An intoxicated dancer may make a decision that endangers your well-being as well as her own. Party responsibly, gentlemen.
gammanu95
a year ago
Nothing like interrupting a good CR with a hot dancer to get the trash bucket from the hall so she can barf......
skibum609
a year ago
===> "Sober -> chilling -> tipsy -> fun partying -> borderline -> blackout -> bail money." This was perfectly said IMO. For me, everything up to fun partying is fine. Indeed I like the socialization aspect of having a few drinks with a dancer. Also, as some others have said, some of these girls have a very high tolerance, often because they're drinking regularly ITC and/or they are counter-balancing with a bit of blow. But once I hear a girl start to slur or see her get glassy-eyed or sluggish, all bets are off. Some of my best nights have been when I drank with girls ITC and then we moved the party OTC, but I won't screw around with a girl who is clearly too fucked up to consent. I've actually had to bail out of a few OTC events over the years because, once we got in the car or to the hotel, their conditions seemed to worsen. It is what it is.
rickdugan
a year ago
Like Jimmy said, there's a progression there. It's fine up to a point, but then it stops being fine and I avoid it like the plague. I enjoy having a few drinks myself in the club, so my line of what's okay does move a little as I progress down the spectrum too. When sober, I'll usually avoid the tipsy girls. But if I'm a few drinks in, I'm more inclined to hang with them till they get to the fun partying stage. Previous experience with the girl also matters a lot. If I know here and we've hung out a few times, I'm more tolerant of her being a bit boozier than I'd otherwise engage with. A new girl I don't know, who walks up already tipsy and beyond and I'm likely to politely send her packing. Also, as Jimmy mentioned again, it's much the same outside the strip club. I've got little patience for sloppy drunks in any scenario, maybe slightly more if I've got a buzz on too, but not much.
Dolfan
a year ago
Had a cute, really drunk dancer in my lap in the front room simply stand and faceplant. Motionless for a few moments she was taken to the dressing room and was sold food to help hersober up. They made her work a few days without drinking after that.
Goodclubrep
a year ago
A lot of young girls consider getting high and drunk til you black out a date lulz. I've had nights where we'd wake up in my car somewhere random and we had no clue how we got there. But the girls are usually like so what are we now 😂😭 In clubs I've gotten drunk with dancers to the point we'd fall asleep.
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
What dolfan said “I enjoy having a few drinks myself in the club, so my line of what's okay does move a little as I progress down the spectrum too.” I’m no saint. I’m blessed (and ‘worked’ up to) a fairly high tolerance. But sometimes my own judgment becomes impaired. My progression above was off the top of my head but generally I try to avoid going over the line, or going with someone who is over the line. I’ve had a few buddies who have not always fared well and they are remembered lessons. Enjoy the party, but try to know when the party’s over and it’s time to go home.
Hank Moody
a year ago
Good point regarding consent. Never thought about that aspect, but it's a valid point. I've commented to a dancer that she has done things she claims to not have done with guys...she denied doing those things, but I witnessed multiple occurrences. Good example of what happens when dancers overdo it. I suppose they could be more fun when drunk, but given consent and illness issues, perhaps worth a pause.
funonthaside
a year ago
I don't drink in most clubs. In my home state (California) nude clubs can't serve booze. If I'm in a place where not ordering booze makes me look like a cop, I'll get a beer and nurse it until the paint wears off the bottle. Not knocking any PL's who do drink in a club (or who pregame), but for me, it makes no sense to induce blurry vision in a place where I want to look at naked babes. IMO, drunk dancers are to be avoided at all times. Yes, you MAY get offered a spontaneous BJ, but it's not likely she will actually deliver it - because she is - well - drunk.
herbtcat
a year ago
I once had a drunk dancer walk off after our two lap dances without collecting her money. I had to chase after her to give it to her. Right after that she passed out and they had to carry her out to her car and drive her home. The next time I went to that strip club she told me when she came to, she had forty dollars where she didn't remember where it was from and decided it must have come from me. She said a lot of guys wouldn't have been that honest.
docsavage
a year ago
Drunk dancers can get you into a trouble you never expected. May be fun with some, but it may come with a price. Beware of drunk dancers, and please stay away like a gentleman.
Champphilly
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion