GUY SAVAGELY REJECTS GIRL IN A GYM

Monday, February 6, 2023 3:07 AM
for every 100-200 girls that brutally reject guys there is that one guy that will do the same: [view link]

21 comments

That hair makes me wonder if he might be on grinder more than tinder. Especially the instantaneous rejection like that.
Sgtsnowman
a year ago
I have no idea if that guy's gay but I wouldn't call that savage or brutal, just blunt and honest.
TheeOSU
a year ago
if i was in the same situation i would have said to the girl not my type or i'm just not feeling it. but to say that she's busted and only likes attractive women is way beyond blunt and honest.
rattdog
a year ago
It was harsh, but I wouldn't call it savage. She wasn't beautiful, at least from what you could see with a baggy sweatshirt and a mask on, but she isn't ugly or "busted" like he called her. Just a kind of plain and average looking girl.
whodey
a year ago
Staged.
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
TUSCL post? More like a TUSCL fantasy
Uprightcitizen
a year ago
'to say that she's busted and only likes attractive women is way beyond blunt and honest.' I suppose I should elaborate and clarify my comment. When I said honest, I meant from his perspective. I don't agree with what he said, she looks ok to me and even if she didn't look ok to me if she came up and hit on me I'd say thanks and the worst I'd say is I'm not interested. So I'll add he was mean but savage and brutal is in the eye of the beholder and I don't see it.
TheeOSU
a year ago
that never happened to me (even when I was fit).
Jascoi
a year ago
Are you kidding me dudes? I get busted women hitting on me and calling me cute all the time. I take them to the VIP for a BBBJ.
misterorange
a year ago
Melodrama anyone? 😆 I think "savage" was a bit dramatic. It's the type of headline you'd expect to see on Yahoo News to get hyper-emotional sissies all riled up over something. Sure the guy was rude about it, but that's a far cry from being savage. The whole interaction lasted about 15 seconds.
rickdugan
a year ago
This one's a little more savage: https://youtu.be/FI4BrXPMeZo?t=152
misterorange
a year ago
This is stupid. Just make small talk and be nice. Even add them to social media. They can always have hot friends. This is like losers trying to get revenge for being rejected.
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
He was blunt and honest in his rejection of that girl. He could have been more diplomatic in saying no. He comes off as one of those gym guys who is in love with himself, and who has high standards for any woman he might consider worthy of his company. That’s fine, as long as he’s got the income to appear interesting to vain gym hotties. When I am in the local strip mall, going to the grocery store, I see lots of gym dudes in their BMW coupes and convertibles coming out. They seem more into appearance than anything else.
Cashman1234
a year ago
I don’t get this. If this isn’t staged she’s totally stupid and should not be in a gym. He’s in the middle of a set and she stops him and asks to take his picture.If she approached him after he was done his workout and wanted to talk it might have went better for her.
Studme53
a year ago
The guy was a total douche bag and looked like some lame fairy. How about a little class you young punk. A simple: No thank you, is what an adult does.
skibum609
a year ago
^ True. They’re both “off”. If it isn’t staged it’s weird she posted it on YouTube.
Studme53
a year ago
The video is staged. And he's not all that. His body isn't impressive. She's fuckable though
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
It's like she made a video with her gay bestie
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
'His body isn't impressive.' Take it from dougee, the connoisseur of men's bodies lulz
TheeOSU
a year ago
Agree with staged, and based on her legs, she's probably not as "busted" as he claimed.
georgmicrodong
a year ago
It was staged for sympathy likes and follows. Her legs look fairly average, but you could see a very chubby and ugly face when she pulled down her mask. He could not see it with her mask on, but she was busted and unattractive.
gammanu95
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion