Washington DC’s Best Strip Club

Thursday, February 9, 2023 11:26 AM
I predict that Scrub will call this a club ad. [view link]

13 comments

...and he wouldn't be wrong, lol. Actually, though, it is probably the best DC club. I have enjoyed a lot of good times there, and they always have some pretty good lookers there!
ATACdawg
a year ago
Ha. Unapologetically a club ad. Notice they mention no cover, good food, tvs, dj, etc but no mention of lap dances, which are available. I skimmed the article and didn’t see it but could’ve missed it. This is them putting their best foot forward to the public.
Hank Moody
a year ago
I’m sure it’s a nice strip club with big screen TVs and comfy chairs. But, I learned my lesson about DC strip clubs and the lack of extra services years ago. No thank you!
Cashman1234
a year ago
it's not about the cover charge, it's that even the best club in DC isn't worth the time.
groundball
a year ago
^ Well said. I agree.
Cashman1234
a year ago
I gotta check out DC one of these days. I want to see just how bad.
Muddy
a year ago
Best strip club in DC. Isn't that like tallest midget?
crosscheck
a year ago
The floor manager is a 29 year police veteran, whats up with that? Why would a former cop be working at a strip club?
rickmacrodong
a year ago
For DC standards this is not a bad club. Sometimes you may end up getting air dances.
Vicfl
a year ago
I’ve Been to Archibald’s several times and never had any fun there, but the only reason why there are return trips is that a coworker gets takeout with a couple girls. I think that’s the only way to have fun in DC. It appears to be their business model, so yeah this is definitely a club ad!
Mate27
a year ago
on my 'to do' list ... NOT!
Jascoi
a year ago
I got kicked out of there in the 80's. Because I bitched when the waitress grabbed my half empty drink off my table. It was a tiny little place then, one long room with one stage, and the bar in back. Sounds like it might be a little larger now.
georgmicrodong
a year ago
Gmd, That’s typical my friend
rickmacrodong
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion