Scrubby is in the news 🤭

Thursday, February 9, 2023 11:32 AM
And grumpy at Native Americans [view link]

40 comments

Don’t be absurd. That can’t be Scrub Ape. No way Scrub Ape speaks Navajo. Unless it is like that time I visited the Navajo Res and I was so drunk I accidentally slammed my tail in the door of my Tesla. Turns out that the sound I made resembled some sort of Navajo prayer. Maybe Scrub Ape slammed his fingers in the door. That has to be it. Scrub Ape was all intoxicated on rage and sugar cookies or some shit, slammed his fingers in a door, and the misunderstanding took off from there. ROAR!!!
rickthelion
•
a year ago
Did he think they were filming a club ad in front of his store? That could easily set him off.
Cashman1234
•
a year ago
We know your triggers Scrub, and we push your buttons too much! I am sure you are a nice guy in person.
Cashman1234
•
a year ago
Nice guys don’t welsh on bets they made unsolicited
twentyfive
•
a year ago
Hey Scrub nicespice needs some more batteries! She’s used all of hers up!!!
shailynn
•
a year ago
It’s illegal to insult people now ? If so, there’s a whole lot of crime on TUSCL.
mark94
•
a year ago
^^ it’s illegal in the court of opinion for the snowflake crowd. If you ever grew up holding the flashlight for your dad, then nothing can hurt your feelings like the cushy youth of today. Today’s elders are grumps because they can’t believe how coddled today’s youth are compared to how the hardened seasoned experienced men are, especially whenever you talk about feelings.
Mate27
•
a year ago
10,000 rubles?
Uprightcitizen
•
a year ago
I did a quick search on what disorderly conduct even is (what he was charged with) is 13-2904. Disorderly conduct; classification A. A person commits disorderly conduct if, with intent to disturb the peace or quiet of a neighborhood, family or person, or with knowledge of doing so, such person: 1. Engages in fighting, violent or seriously disruptive behavior; or 2. Makes unreasonable noise; or 3. Uses abusive or offensive language or gestures to any person present in a manner likely to provoke immediate physical retaliation by such person; or 4. Makes any protracted commotion, utterance or display with the intent to prevent the transaction of the business of a lawful meeting, gathering or procession; or 5. Refuses to obey a lawful order to disperse issued to maintain public safety in dangerous proximity to a fire, a hazard or any other emergency; or 6. Recklessly handles, displays or discharges a deadly weapon or dangerous instrument. B. Disorderly conduct under subsection A, paragraph 6 is a class 6 felony. Disorderly conduct under subsection A, paragraph 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 is a class 1 misdemeanor. Source: [view link] The guy clearly did #2, 3, and 4. #4 is the big one that forced the city to intervene if he was interrupting filming for a news channel. And a town that gets a bunch of revenue from tourism is going to have a tough time letting somebody cause problems in such an attention whoring manner. The fullest charge against him would have been if he faced any jail time for his actions, but presumably that didn’t happen if the news article didn’t say anything. I’m not saying that should have happened to him, but just to highlight that it’s not like the “snowflake crowd” is running the show. And in the private sector, google reviews has already wiped the recent negative reviews people tried to flood about the guy’s business. And ditto with trip advisor, where they even left a nice note telling people they are temporarily suspending publishing new reviews. But grumps gotta grump. —>“the Ortega family in Scottsdale is well known here for a variety of activities including, but not limited to: Drugs, human trafficking, the old man would try to fuck 16, 17, 18 year old girls, harassing business owners and much more - the difference is they finally got caught.” Are you referring to the business owner or the mayor? The news article pointed out the two men were not related. Now excuse me, I have a…erm, vibration therapy session to attend to 😊
nicespice
•
a year ago
Mate27 - that’s a great comment about holding a flashlight for your dad! I remember the stream of insults that my dad would spew at me as he worked on stuff in the house!
Cashman1234
•
a year ago
Regardless of the response from law enforcement, that guy's an asshole. The fact that he owns a chain of stores selling Native American crafts/art just adds a frosting of shit-bag irony.
Call.Me.Ishmael
•
a year ago
If the guy did a #2 - then he was disorderly and incontinent?
Cashman1234
•
a year ago
Disorderly Conduct laws are vague and unevenly enforced. Who determines what is “ reasonable” and using what standard ? In the video, both sides insulted each other. What made one side reasonable and the other unreasonable ?
mark94
•
a year ago
Cash, my older brothers and cousins initiated every younger family member with repeated insults and beatings. At the time I didn’t realize how it shaped me in becoming resilient to petty shit people throw at you in the real world. After my youth, everything as an adult has been a piece of cake. I laugh whenever I had a supervisor brow beat me into doing things that would benefit them in life. Basically you learn to shut the fuck up and let them think they’ve got all the answers, because in the end there’s nothing they could do to make the outcomes any better. Today’s youth think they need their feelings affirmed and be heard like a little girl talking about how she got her knee scraped on the playground. No way could I be a supervisor in todays labor force. Thank god I work with people 40+. Mark, agreed. Who wrote the book on what level of standards for proper conduct? I see the shop owner issued an apology to hush the topic away. Anyway, I wonder how many people will show up this weekend to protest the name Kansas City Chiefs? Funny thing is, you go out on the reservation and there are so many Washington Redskins emblems on their cars. Majority of the Native American population really embraced the Indians, Redskins, and Chiefs mascots as a point of pride. This victim culture is crazy as fuck! Why isn’t our Anglo Scandinavian brethren uo in arms protesting about the Vikings? Why aren’t the ranchers and southerners up in arms about the Cowboy’s mascot, and anytime we see somebody in tv depicting a southerner with a dumb accent? There’s definitely too much attention given to a very small population of cry babies playing the victim card.
Mate27
•
a year ago
^ so why bother paying attention to the noise
twentyfive
•
a year ago
I think you could say the same for yourself on this site. Didn’t you say you were leaving? Yet you’re still here ranting about Icee and several other members noise. I get it, you want to be right. Well I concede, why listen to the noise, except it is Super Bowl weekend and I want to enjoy the game without the side shows. Here it is overly ubiquitous this week with all the media coverage. Can’t go out of the house without getting stuck in traffic and availing all the clowns making a spectacle.
Mate27
•
a year ago
Then watch the game no one’s stopping you Your point is a bit silly, just seems like you’re getting your panties in a wad, that’s on you I’m not your problem, it’s yours own it.
twentyfive
•
a year ago
^ but I’m a man not a welsher Unlike you, useless twit.
twentyfive
•
a year ago
^^ maybe scrub’s bet was 10,000 pesos! Hahahahajajajsjajajajajajajajajahahahahahahahahahaha! I thought you told founder you were leaving? Isn’t that welshing on your word??
Mate27
•
a year ago
^ I guess they don’t have a pill you can take for stupid I’m sure they’re working on it though, so don’t you give up hope.
twentyfive
•
a year ago
^^ but they got a pill called Ozempic for fat fucks like you, so at least you got that going for you. Hahahahajaja, rotflmfao!!
Mate27
•
a year ago
^ What a snappy comeback I’m so hurt by that one !
twentyfive
•
a year ago
20fag find another site to troll. You keep promising to leave but keep trolling
Icee Loco (asshole)
•
a year ago
Lol! Three smack downs in a row for 2 bits.
Mate27
•
a year ago
^ It appears that we have some huge differences in what the definition of a smack down is, your definition seems different than most of us here.
twentyfive
•
a year ago
I see the need for you to be right is overwhelming. Well, back to your original response, “why bother paying attention to the noise?” At least nobody who smacked you down told Founder they were going to leave this site.
Mate27
•
a year ago
Who’s the one who has an overwhelming need to be right, most of your threads are I told you so, or a dumb ass thread about inflation how you’re right even though you don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about, and for the record I said I was thinking of leaving and I’ve not yet made up my mind, You’re an ass but I didn’t pick a fight, you did so go fuck your stupid self, you’re just another dumbass I don’t pay much attention to stupid people like you, and Iceefag, or desert twat. Everyone knows the truth including founder.
twentyfive
•
a year ago
^^ tell yourself whatever you need to make yourself feel better, fat fuck who needs Ozempic. Proof on this thread is you picked the fight by telling me something about “noise”, and then got pissy when I flew facts in your face about whining to founder about leaving. Founder knows it, everyone else knows it, and even you know it except now you’re trying to reframe it to protect your fragile retired old ass. By the way, I told you so about inflation peaking in the summer of ‘22, and the Bureau of Labor Statistics have proven I was right, but stupid people don’t know how to read the facts. I guess that’s why they call it “Floriduh” where you are. BLS states inflation has been running below 2% since the summer, so the issue is stupid people choose to believe what they want to in spite of what the statistics are showing. Sorry I was right, 2 bits. Rotflmfao!!!!!
Mate27
•
a year ago
[view link] Straight from the Bureau of Labor Statistics website fat fuck! If you can read the chart attached, and if you can do simple math, adding up the rates for “All Items” at the top of the chart adds up to 0.9%, which annualized is below 2%, but you’re ignorant ads and others that I’ve tried to educate are so stuck up in your world of curmudgeonly denial that yiu can’t agree with me being right since the tide has turned. How is it that I don’t know what I’m talking about 2 bits, when the facts are right there in front of our faces, and I am simply highlighting them? Good god, if anyone should make claims about leaving this site it should be me with all the outright stupidity from the old fucks on here. You guys need more ovaltine in your diet be sure you’re all bound up and full of shit! You’re welcome, and I told you so!!
Mate27
•
a year ago
^ what a dopey fuck, you're boring me, go argue with someone who cares, dumb just got a new buddy on the ignore list, his name is dumber.
twentyfive
•
a year ago
^^ a fat and stupid loser named 2 bits cares if he’s watching his ignorant list!! Rotflmfao!! Go eat another sandwich bitch!
Mate27
•
a year ago
I've tried to stay out this fray, but I'll through in my "two bits." I've met 25 in person. I'm not going to go into a detailed description to protect his privacy. But he is not short or fat. In fact, I'm pretty sure he could easily kick the ass of most if not all of the loud mouth, fake keyboard warriors on this site.
doctorevil
•
a year ago
-I don’t know doc, I hope you’re not a fidget because 2 bits himself reported his stats as being 5’8” or 5’9” and over 200 lbs in a discussion thread about 1 year ago. I’m going by memory so I could be a little off, but it’s the reason why Scrub has called him fat and short since then. I never drew first, but I’ll draw first blood when a punk ass fat fuck starts shit, I will finish it; online or in person. Since I am over 200 lbs, I can also say I am over 6’2”, but it’s the first I’ve ever mentioned it. Only time I bitch slap a pussy ass wanna be tough guy is if he ( more likely a she) brings it. This site is purely for entertainment for me, slapping around keyboard cowboys who start shit and can’t finish what they bring, I’ll finish it for them.
Mate27
•
a year ago
I taller and smarter dan all you simpz... You boys just keep fighting over da scrapz
MackTruck
•
a year ago
Good grief, are we really back to challenging each other to offline brawls that are never going to happen? Didn't we get this all out of our systems a few weeks ago?
Tetradon
•
a year ago
Doctorevil no need to white knight the senile bitch.
Icee Loco (asshole)
•
a year ago
We're all just typing. No one is slapping around anyone.
Call.Me.Ishmael
•
a year ago
Boomer on boomer fighting at its best... Lmfao
48-Cowboy
•
a year ago
Scrubby is da Kang of da grumps
MackTruck
•
a year ago
So trolling or verbal abuse can also count as disorderly conduct? It seems like a very broad term- seems it’s something anyone could be charged with depending on the issuing officer.
rickmacrodong
•
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion