I COULD LISTEN TO THIS GUY ALL DAY

Tuesday, February 14, 2023 2:54 PM
we all have something that we enjoy throughout an entire day. it could be playing songs from a favorite band's catalog. it could be watching a marathon of a movie series. then there's this guy i've been listening to quite a bit recently - andrew tate. although not a professional comedian he's one of the most funniest people i've ever witnessed. [view link]

5 comments

here he is talking about owning adult cam services: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSURJ7JChqA
rattdog
a year ago
@rattdog I will play along and comment on your discussion. “Greta Thunberg has delighted her online followers and the entire Twitter community with her hilarious response to Andrew Tate.” ~ From Andrew Tate @Cobratate Hello @GretaThunberg I have 33 cars. My Bugatti has a w16 8.0L quad turbo. My TWO Ferrari 812 competizione have 6.5L v12s. This is just the start. Please provide your email address so I can send a complete list of my car collection and their respective enormous emissions. ~ From Greta Thunberg @GretaThunberg Yes, please do enlighten me. email me at [email protected]. :D
CJKent_band
a year ago
“It is the sufferings of the many which pay for the luxuries of the few...” ~ Greta Tintin Eleonora Ernman Thunberg ~ Born: 3rd January 2003 , Sweden ~ Occupation: Student, environmental activist
CJKent_band
a year ago
That guy has developed quite a following. I originally heard about him here - when he was arrested for a variety of charges. From listening to the clip posted by the OP, he might be right about female friends, but I need to do more research, as this is just a single clip.
Cashman1234
a year ago
Well isn’t he still sitting in jail at the moment?
shailynn
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion