MODEL BELLA HADID - I DON'T GET IT

Friday, February 17, 2023 4:18 AM
title essentially sums it up. the thread about avoiding the tip parade for me would apply here. i gave up smoking a couple of months ago. i swear if i saw this girl go up on stage i would relapse and look for two marlboro or newport 100 cigs to light up. this is a renowned supermodel. wny? if i owned a top modeling agency i seriously would fire the talent scout that drops her portfolio onto my desk. in all honesty supermodels of any era never did appeal to me. but in the past if anybody said the names kathy ireland, cindy crawford, christie brinkley, kate upton, heidi klum to cite examples as supermodels i would get it.

29 comments

Is she going to be everybody's idea of a beautiful woman? No, I think we have established on numerous threads on this site that you aren't going to get everyone to agree that any particular woman is beautiful. I do think most men would consider her at least above average and I doubt the majority of men in a strip club would leave the room when she got on stage. https://images.app.goo.gl/EYfJwor1foi9fqqLA
whodey
a year ago
I think much of their supermodel status has to do with their social media and publicity skills. It’s the Kardashian effect. Famous for being famous. Kendall Jenner, who I think is the highest paid model, has a masculine face, in my opinion. But, her momager and sisters are superstars at getting publicity, all tracking back to Kim’s sex tape ( which we now know was intentionally produced and “ leaked”. )
mark94
a year ago
I suspect it has to do with gay men gaining positions of influence in the modeling industry. They implement their version of a hot woman which differs from what a straight guy considers hot.
Lone_Wolf
a year ago
Hey, I enjoy a nice butterface as much as the next guy, but this one just doesn't do it for me.
misterorange
a year ago
She's a super model because her dad is worth over 100 million.
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
I’ve mentioned her before in threads about the so-called “most beautiful women” in the world I do not find her attractive by any stretch of the imagination. Unattractive face and ordinary body I agree with Lone Wolf. I know on the surface this sounds like a terrible, homophobic attitude, but it’s been my opinion for many years that having gay men in the fashion and modeling industry really good is a distortion of what good looks like
motorhead
a year ago
I’m sure Bella is very pretty in person. However, the skinny look of her body doesn’t do it for me. I agree with Lone Wolf’s theory about gay men in fashion who seem to promote a less feminine look for models. Women have curves and I find curves to be beautiful and sexy.
Cashman1234
a year ago
I've fucked worse!
shadowcat
a year ago
She’s a solid 6.5. I’d let her blow me ITC, if the price was reasonable.
doctorevil
a year ago
Looking at them hard to believe Bella and Gigi are related.
goldmongerATL
a year ago
One sister looks like mom in the face and the other takes after the dad. You can guess which is which. Supermodels are there to model clothes and hawk other premium products. It was a coincidence that some of them were conventionally hot because people with brains figured out that regular folk (who like women that look like women) also buy shit and supermodels could help sell that whatever that is too.
wallanon
a year ago
I don't know how anyone could look at Jessica Alba in her prime, from Dark Angel to Little Fockers and everything in between, and then think this Bella person is even worth discussing with regard to beauty/hotness.
misterorange
a year ago
good responses all around. the fag component i never considered regarding the selection of model talent and it makes total sense. men that are straight and gay are generally wired way differently from each other. me personally i don't follow the supermodel scene. if someone was to put a loaded pistol to my head and had me try to name at least 5 current supermodels then bang - result brain splatter. before this week i never even heard of the name bella hadid until i watched a couple of podcasts with regular girls on the panels. a lot of them also didn't get the appeal as well. a lot of these girls were in the 4-6 range with a couple of 7-8's but most of them i wouldn't mind paying 40-60 bucks for a quick ITC BJ fix.
rattdog
a year ago
With most any woman it depends on the moment, her make up, what she's wearing, etc I saw a pic of her, my memory says it was Bella, a few years ago. I think she was at a film festival, maybe cannes. She was wearing a long red dress with a slit up to her waist with a long leg exposed and it was an instant love fantasy for me.
TheeOSU
a year ago
This shit has nothing to do with what the general public wants to look at. It's the outsized influence of the same "equity" promoters responsible for Sports Illustrated featuring fat slobs and trannies in swimsuits. So why not a skinny shapeless horseface?
misterorange
a year ago
You guys are hilarious.
Studme53
a year ago
Tying this back to current events of the week Raquel Welch at 61 when she was in “Legally Blonde” was vastly more fuckable than Bella Hadid today
motorhead
a year ago
My ATF model is Christie Brinkley.
shadowcat
a year ago
I wonder if these major fashion models are basically walking mannequins? Or moving clothes hangers? When doing a runway show, it’s supposed to be the clothing that is being displayed, not the model. That being said, I know nothing about fashion. It seems that super models are major celebrities. I think that phenomenon began maybe 40 years ago? I don’t see the attraction, except for an Christy Brinkley, Cindy Crawford, and a few others. It seems odd they are skinny and mostly lack the curves of the women who might be purchasing the clothing they model.
Cashman1234
a year ago
To get that no curves look on the runway, many of the top runway models are teenagers. The big names are able to keep that look past 18.
goldmongerATL
a year ago
The fag idea mentioned above is an interesting theory, but I'm not sure if it holds water. Look, I'm no fag (no homo) but if you show me Brad Pitt standing next to John Goodman, I can tell you who's the handsome stud and who's the hideous ogre. Conversely, a faggot should be able to view an attractive woman objectively, regardless of sexual proclivity. PS: Did I already say "no homo"? Okay good.
misterorange
a year ago
Lol
TheeOSU
a year ago
The issue is fashion supermodels vs swimsuit/lingerie supermodels. As Lone_Wolf said, in the fashion industry, gay men are commonly deciding on the look of the model. It has nothing to do with what a heterosexual man wants to look at. OTOH in the swimsuit/lingerie industry, the focus is on a woman's body and thus you get more womanly looking women that actually appeal to heterosexual men.
SirLapdancealot
a year ago
Just a bit of history for those of you that don’t remember, many of the top people in the fashion world are gay, or bi, including many well known designers, as well, so it should come as no surprise that the women that model clothes successfully and make large amounts of money are often androgynous. Models are referred to as clothes hangars at the shows, they usually are experienced at featuring the clothing on the runway, I don’t think the models are selected on the basis of their appeal to a bunch of oversexed mongers.
twentyfive
a year ago
@SirLap - "OTOH in the swimsuit/lingerie industry ... you get more womanly looking women that actually appeal to heterosexual men." Well then sir, how do you explain THIS?? https://imgix.bustle.com/uploads/image/2022/5/16/b582369d-32f8-49b4-bec2-845da94fec43-si2022_belize_hunter_mcgrady_09_16048_c_wm.jpg?w=540&fit=crop&crop=focalpoint&auto=format%2Ccompress&fp-x=0.468&fp-y=0.1556 LOL
misterorange
a year ago
^aww fuck orange!!! even i guy like me who admits to really being into girls that are athletic assmeat thick thigh pawgs and pigs with a certain amount of supple cellulite can't even approve of that SI pic. that bitch is fucking repugnant!!!
rattdog
a year ago
through google i found out her name is hunter mcgrady. slight retraction: her face is good. that SI pic didn't do her face any proper justice. so fuck off to that photographer. i wouldn't mind a bj from her.
rattdog
a year ago
"Well then sir, how do you explain THIS??" ^^^ever hear of the term "chubby chaser"? LOL it's a niche market.
SirLapdancealot
a year ago
Cindy Crawford, Elle MacPherson, Kathy Ireland, Christie Brinkley, Paulina Porizkova. Every one of them was drop dead beautiful. You could legitimately call every one a 10. Bella Hadid is a 7. Maybe an 8 with the right makeup and photoshop.
mark94
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion