Does anyone prefer topless clubs to full nude?

Friday, February 17, 2023 4:37 AM
I know some places have liqueur laws all things considered what are your thoughts?

28 comments

1/2 the time the nude club dancers don't even drop panties on stage. I like dancers to keep panties on when lap dancing, better for the dry humping, and less schmutz on my SC shorts.
drewcareypnw
a year ago
Not me!
ATACdawg
a year ago
This has been more a function of my local clubs than anything. When we had good, nude clubs (which had extras!), that's where I went. When those clubs went to shit, I started going to topless clubs and figured out how to have fun there instead. And if I'm going to the club with my buddies, always rather have alcohol available, which means topless, although the occasional Palomino trip delivers both alcohol and vagine. But I've mostly transitioned to: drink with her in the club, get her OTC for sex.
Subraman
a year ago
The best ones are the bikini bars where the girls take their clothes off anyway. No entrance fee, you can buy beer, and see some tits n ass. This one club I went to, the dancer let me peel the pasties off her nips and pull her thong to the side while grinding me at the bar.
Mike Rotch
a year ago
I prefer topless because of alcohol and the party vibe. Nude clubs can feel depressing. Don't always have the best talent. My current favorite club is nude though but it's easy to sneak alcohol in and it's very weed friendly
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
All things being equal, I would prefer nude. But all things are never equal. Remember, Detroit is topless only, but anything goes once you go back for a dance. Wackos in Jacksonville is a bikini club, but in its hey day, you could get anything you wanted there from attractive ladies. So, short answer: it depends.
doctorevil
a year ago
I don't care. I'm there for the girls and the clothes are just details.
wallanon
a year ago
Here, there really isn't very many topless only clubs and there's none that I know of without Alcohol. So the issue isn't one I put much thought into. All other things equal, I think I'd prefer nude clubs.
Dolfan
a year ago
We have nude clubs with alcohol in Baltimore and DC, so that’s preferable. One of my main haunts is outside the city limits and while the club itself has other merits to stay in the rotation, girls with bottoms on, as well as pasties half the time, isn’t one of them.
Hank Moody
a year ago
What Dolfan said seems right to me I don’t think I’ve ever been in a bikini or topless club, all the clubs in this area are full nude.
twentyfive
a year ago
My experience is from NJ clubs - and they are bikini bars (if they serve alcohol). I don’t need to see a nude or topless dancer doing a stage show. My interest is in buying dances, and I have good luck in finding dancers who get fully nude once we are in the back room. I’ve been to nude clubs, and it’s a bit different, as it’s unusual to be sitting by the stage and seeing a bare pussy right by my face.
Cashman1234
a year ago
Here is South Florida there is only one topless club that I know of (Goldfinger in Sunrise). TBH I had been going there on and off for a few years and hadn'd even noticed. One of the dancers mentioned it as the reason she liked working there. I'm more concerned about what happens in the private dance areas than what the girls are wearing on stage.
Boss Hogg
a year ago
With a choice between topless only + alcohol vs. all nude + no alcohol, I'd take the former. But it seems like most "nude" clubs rarely show full cooch on stage these days, anyways. Neither seems to preclude extras. I've been to extras factory clubs where they barely show midriff on stage.
Tetradon
a year ago
@Boss Hogg I wasn’t aware that Goldfingers was topless, but I’ve seen the girls occasionally remove their thongs.
twentyfive
a year ago
Definitely. When I club I like to have fun and I find it generally funner to have a buzz when viewing, flirting with, and getting dances or rooms with scantily clad hotties. Viewing stage pussy is not a requirement for me. When I do go to FN non-alocohol clubs, I pregame with a few drinks before entering.
DeclineToState
a year ago
I don’t drink alcohol so I prefer to have anyone who is good looking in the club to be naked
Specialj
a year ago
And before y’all go crazy on me I am referring to females
Specialj
a year ago
I didn't realize Goldfinger was topless only either. Another two are Porthole Pub & Senorita's in Pompano. If I'm not mistaken, Sensations in Stuart is also topless. But it's still a pretty small percentage down here that are topless only.
Dolfan
a year ago
^ haven’t been to senoritas in years and Porthole some of those tacos are much better covered don’t you think LOL
twentyfive
a year ago
Now that the boys from S. FL have weighed in, living in one of only a handful of places in the country where one does not have to consider the alcohol to skin tradeoff, here are my thoughts fwiw: My preference of course is alcohol with nudity. It's the best of all worlds, naked girls plus some party lubricant. But in most places I go, I have to trade off alcohol in order to see them naked. To me it's just not worth it. Nude juice bars are just too quiet and intense. Now every so often I will travel to a place with nude byob clubs. When it's setup right I love this format. It's the best of all worlds - the ability to drink at a cheap price while partying with naked girls. One just has to be careful that one knows what that last "b" really means. In places like TX, parts of PA and KS, byob usually means whatever alcohol you want. But in places like NJ, NC and SC, it really means just beer and wine, which IMO sucks.
rickdugan
a year ago
I've only been to three bikini clubs and were in the Los Angeles area. and being the idiot that I am, I didn't think that anything was available.
Jascoi
a year ago
I gobfor the party atmosphere. And tbh seeing pussy on stage isn't a big deal.
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
Probably as a consequence of where I live and club the most, I'm OK with no nudity on the floor. For the most part, it doesn't matter to the level of fun I'm having. Obviously, I would absolutely prefer topless and nude, but it's not to be here, and I'm not willing to travel the hour and a half it would take me to drive to Lexington just for some tits. Not when I can see everything in VIP even here. And since I don't drink when I'm out, if nude were only available with no alcohol, I'd be fine with that as well.
georgmicrodong
a year ago
What Dr. E said. Whichever produces higher mileage. Tetradon also makes a good point. Lots of "nude" clubs are not really going "nude" these days.
mjx01
a year ago
I don’t drink when I’m out - so I’m prefer nude. I can get a beer at home. I can’t see a young woman nude at home. Choice is easy. Also, seems some nude clubs also are no smoking which is a plus, plus, plus for me
motorhead
a year ago
As other SoFlo TUSCLers have mentioned, here in SoFlo there really aren’t different club-options - the SoFlo standard is that all clubs serve alcohol and the standard is full-nude on-stage, but lap-dances are topless/g-string-on. When I lived/SCed in Dallas; there were BYOB-clubs and alcohol-clubs (alcohol clubs were topless-only and BYOB were full-nude-dances) - I’ve never been a big-drinker so when I lived/SCed in Dallas I chose clubs mainly based on them having the type of dancers I liked which for me was ebony-dancers – all things being equal I guess I’d prefer full-nude but the club having the type of dancer I like, and type of mileage I like, are the main-factors I’ve always used when SCing. My SCing M.O. is that I’m a variety-guy and I’m not a big VIP/extras guy; thus I like getting lots of 2-way-contact-dances (grinding and groping) and when a dancer is grinding-on-me I really can’t see her puss so it’s not a big difference whether she’s full-nude or wearing-a-gstring (I prefer a good-grind w/ a g-string-on vs a full-nude mediocre-grind). From my experience in Dallas (in the 2000s), the BYOB-clubs tended to be more dive/blue-collar and tended to have more dancer-variety which included the type of dancers I liked (mainly curvy and/or ebony dancers).
Papi_Chulo
a year ago
I'm not gonna grab pussy, more of a caress and hug guy. Been known to request topless only dances. Never had a dancer complain about that.
gSteph
a year ago
In MA nude clubs do have alcohol. I like it because clubs where dancers get nude are often more liberal than where they don't. Not always, though.
loper
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion