Conversations that you will only have in a strip club

Saturday, February 18, 2023 12:19 AM
A dancer stopped by my table. She was young, thin and cute, but her tits were smaller than what I like. However, I wanted to be friendly. Me: "Would you like a drink?" Dancer: "I don't drink. I give blow jobs."

13 comments

So she like protein drinks?
mike710
a year ago
Time is money!
Muddy
a year ago
Check, please!! 😂
ATACdawg
a year ago
It's the only place kosers get to reject hot women or where married men coerce them into prostitution.
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
Yeah @Iceydodo. And it's also the only place where cosplay pimps can find their "girlfriend".
SirLapdancealot
a year ago
Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen. :D
CJKent_band
a year ago
OK, I don't want her name, but I do want the club name.
doctorevil
a year ago
scrub said "yea a dancer to an unknown customer admitted to an illegal act" In a club that is known for extras and/or in an area that is known for extras, then you will encounter dancers who are this brazen about what they do. Personally, I prefer a little more chit-chat, but on a certain level you have to admire their honesty. I imagine they don't do that with any guy who has a cop "vibe", but it does happen.
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
Did this happen at Flight Club? I’ll never forget - one of the best lines ever given to me there… a super cute dancer came up to me and I said “I think we should do some lapdances,” and she replied “well I really like to fuck.” One of my best strip club nights ever.
shailynn
a year ago
Her - " Do you have a condom or do I need to go to the back? " Me - " Do you use a condom when you do a blow job ?"
Warrior15
a year ago
I like her direct approach. I learned to not kiss that dancer, I hope the practice has made her very good with her mouth, and I hope she is less abrupt when performing blow jobs.
Cashman1234
a year ago
@jackslash and I are in Detroit, where this is to be expected. My experience has been that most dancers are there for the extras, so they learned to be efficient about it. But a minority of dancers also sell their company as part of the package, so you get a mix of things
TheElmerFudd
a year ago
Love it when the dancers get flirty. I once said to a dancer "The things I'd do to you" and she replied "The things I'd let you do to me."
Mike Rotch
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion