What are the best kind of pants for lap dance pleasure?

Thursday, February 23, 2023 7:43 PM
As a rick I alway show up at the club in a stylin’ suit. The lap dance issue really doesn’t matter to this rick because I take that suit off when the time is right. However, the “I like to ejaculate in my pants” crowd - the pantsjizzers, if you will - deserve our love and support. What kind of trousers should the pantsjizzers wear? This rick says basketball shorts. What say the rest of you damn dirty hairless ape perverts?

16 comments

Jeans. Not only to give you “more time” to enjoy, but if you have trousers under it’ll be easier to clean up with less “staining”, so you can have a decent walk of shame. lol
j04n44r
a year ago
I prefer the pants around the ankles type of lap dance pants. No concern about jizz getting in or on them. It’s the dancer’s responsibility to make sure my jizz is cleaned up right away - correct? I don’t want any jizz dripping on my boxers or trousers - and that’s why I tip my dancers!
Cashman1234
a year ago
I'm just going to leave this here... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
And the term “pantsjizzers” was born. Future generations will come to this spot to gawk. Nfts will be sold. Witness!
drewcareypnw
a year ago
Cashman said "I prefer the pants around the ankles type of lap dance pants. No concern about jizz getting in or on them." Not 100% true.... Years ago, on one of the rare occasions where I took someone with me to a local club, my buddy went to VIP and negotiated a bareback blowjob. He thought that was brilliant, because he wasn't a strip club guy. I'd explained to him ahead of time that it was an extras club and all he had to do was ask for what he wanted and then agree on a price. This was a brave new world for him. Everything was going fine until he came in her mouth (a privilege he negotiated ahead of time and paid for). The dancer leaned back and spat it out on the floor between his feet, not remembering that he had kept his pants on around his ankles. So, he sort of got a blowjob but with all the messy ill effects of an LDK. When he exited VIP and came up to our table, he promptly and curtly said "I need to go home right now." Which we did, with him sitting on several layers of cardboard on my passenger seat.
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
Ishmael - that’s a great story! It’s funny because it didn’t happen to me! If the men’s room had one of those blower hand dryers - he could have tried to dry his pants using that?
Cashman1234
a year ago
Like I said, he was very new to strip clubs. I don't think he was up for standing in the middle of the men's room trying to dry out a frappé of stripper spit and cum in his own pants. He still had that thing called 'dignity' that most of us here strangled in the crib years ago. I never took him to another club and he never asked me to.
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
I just leave my pants in the car.
misterorange
a year ago
In this thread I'm going with a loincloth. Preferably lion's fur.
SirLapdancealot
a year ago
I wonder if anyone has stories of a guy wearing a kilt in a strip club? That might be more obvious than basketball shorts.
Cashman1234
a year ago
^^ Cashman, did you read my latest review regarding the kilt wearing PL?
Mate27
a year ago
https://app.tuscl.net/review/393388 In case you missed it, I witnessed it with my own two eyes. Shit you not!
Mate27
a year ago
I like to wear loose shorts so i can sneak my dick out the pants leg.
Pussylicker2
a year ago
C'mon lion. I know that you ricks always wear 3-piece white linen suits to the club......
ATACdawg
a year ago
Mate27 - thank you for that link! Your headline is pretty amazing! That is a good old song - and a very creative reference to a kilt. It is amazing what guys will wear to a strip club!
Cashman1234
a year ago
Wear a kilt traditional style
Givemegothgirls
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion