Desertscrub: do you think he really wears a kilt in the club?

Sunday, February 26, 2023 5:34 PM
Desertscrub has claimed to wear a kilt to the club. In other words, Scrub Ape may very well be a kiltjizzer. Well, this rick wants to know more about Scrub Ape’s psychology and his impact on others. So, do you perverts think that he also plays bagpipes in the club? Perhaps he makes bagpipe sounds while receiving a BJ. And, what about his impact on the enjoyment of others. Would you have a hard time jizzing in your pants if there was a weirdo ape in a kilt across the champagne room making bagpipe noises? My rickvice is that Scrub Ape better stay quiet if he sees a rick in a stylin’ suit enter the club. We ricks don’t take kindly to weird noises in champagne room. If I hear ‘em Imma go all wildebeest on their source. ROAR!!!

8 comments

My sense is that scrub is looking for dancers to play HIS bagpipe when he visits the club.
drewcareypnw
a year ago
Nah. If 'scrun wore a kilt, he'd just be stepping on his dick all the time......
ATACdawg
a year ago
Oh, wait.........🤣
ATACdawg
a year ago
I hope Scrubbie wears a kilt to the strip club. That’s a very cool thing to do. It takes ballz to let them hang under a wool kilt at a strip club!
Cashman1234
a year ago
here blow on my bagpipe!
shailynn
a year ago
https://app.tuscl.net/review/393388 They’re out there! I documented it.
Mate27
a year ago
Your first mistake is assuming that he leaves his momma’s basement to go to a club, kilt or otherwise.
uniquename
a year ago
With rest of the squirrels?😂
ATACdawg
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion