OT: FATHER DAUGHTER SON IN LAW QUESTION

Monday, February 27, 2023 4:27 AM
over the years of being on this site i have noticed that there are several guys here that have daughter(s). so i'll ask the question at the end. say you have a daughter who is married to a guy i'll call j. they've been married for let's say 2-3 years. j is a good catch. earns 7 figures through a few business ventures. provides real well as the meals and all materials purchased are the direct opposite of the word suck. owning a mclaren 720S is an example of that along with a real nice house you poppy never ever mind stepping inside to. j treats her like a princess. as a father there is no other better guy for your baby girl princess. one day you're at dunkin donuts/starbucks that's located at some shopping center to buy a cup of whatever. after the purchase you sit by the window. you then see a blue mclaren parked say 200 feet away. you check the license plate. what do you know? it's j's car. moments later you see j walking with some blonde with a hooters t-shirt and they're heading to his car. hes' got his arm around her. once they get to the car they make out for 10-15 minutes. then they get inside the car. 15-20 minutes later hooters gets out of the car. she's wiping away her mouth with her wrist. i'd say that yeah more than likely j had his DNA imprinted all over her fuckable face, and there were probably no napkins in the car. question: as a father how would you react?

20 comments

Not that I'd ever be in this situation, but I'd have a conversation with j about discretion.
wallanon
a year ago
Your daughter may be all that, but she ain't "strange". Dude needs a little wild girl action once in a while. Not a dad of daughters so I can't really answer, but I can ask, did you ever step out on your daughter's mom?
founder
a year ago
The father should make sure his daughter is a respected, respectable widow, by taking care his indiscreet son in law, in an appropriate manner.
CJKent_band
a year ago
Honestly. What the fuck made you think up this scenario? You were “just wondering”?
drewcareypnw
a year ago
If your son-in-law saw you in a strip club, what should he do?
motorhead
a year ago
If mutual monogamy was a requirement for a successful marriage, how many marriages would last beyond 7 years?
Electronman
a year ago
Thank god I don’t have kids is my answer. It’s hard to morally judge someone when you’re not being “moral” yourself.
shailynn
a year ago
So you're upset your Hooters girl is doing that with someone besides you?
goldmongerATL
a year ago
I had a married buddy who went to the club with a bunch of guys without telling his wife. A dancer talked him into a VIP. So, as the dancer leads him into VIP by the hand he passes his father-in-law, who is being led out of VIP by another dancer. They clearly see each other, react with dumbstruck shock/shame, but don't engage at all. Later, they chose a path of many awkward months of never talking about or acknowledging the encounter. I think it's easy for guys to advocate an egalitarian, non-hypocritical approach to the son-in-law when it's an abstract situation and you don't have a daughter. That said, I think a lot of guys who actually have daughters would put on their hypocrisy pants with a belt and suspenders and kick the son-in-law in the nuts until he pissed out of his eyes.
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
This is why I will never feel bad if a woman cheats. These posts are weird haha
GGGoddessLive
a year ago
What is maybe interesting here is that as fathers we are not egalitarian. We are highly prejudiced in favor of our children. So I could GAF if I’m being a hypocrite by ratting out my son in law. I want all of the advantages for my kids, every single last one. So would I fuck over my son in law to the advantage of my daughter and grandkids? Even though I too have partaken of the strange? Hell yes in one second. No question. The only hesitation would be as to whether or not busting the little turd would be a net gain or loss to my kid.
drewcareypnw
a year ago
to those here who assumed i'm married and have a daughter - not the case. back in the late 80's i already knew from that point on my intentions were to enjoy a variety of girls as often as possible. strip clubs for me made that happen. to get married and have kids would not have enabled me to do so as often as i did, and frankly would have been a real stupid move. be at ease as no i am not a member of any sort of moral police department. the scenario i brought up - my response would be: hey j i get it. we're guys and we're wired a certain way to do the things that we do. does your hooters girl have any friends? if yes think you and hooter can set something up as i also wanna play? the daughter doesn't need to know shit. i would like to think that j and i are already establishing some sort of this secret thingy of ours. here's the main point as to why i brought all this up: i was watching some panel on youtube and a guy was saying he was ok if the son in law cheated. i was going, "da fuck? really? no fucking way." i always thought the common response would be a bat or gun to the head or hiring a private eye to gather as much evidence to go to divorce court and take the son in law to the cleaners. so i was wondering how other fathers with daughters would react
rattdog
a year ago
I know several guys who make more than seven figures and none of them drive McClarens. Maybe that’s the first red flag - a guy living beyond his means - who is attracted to extravagant cars and eats at a Hooters regularly? I am a father of daughters and I would have a talk with that guy. It would be direct and simple. He drops the side pieces, sells the sports car, gets STD tests for the next few years, allows me to track his cell locations, and never says a word of this to my daughter. If he scoffs at that proposal, he would be a fool. I wouldn’t tell my daughter, but I know that women are far more insightful than guys (especially guys thinking with their dumb stick).
Cashman1234
a year ago
Anybody here a Mad Men fan? This makes me think of the episode where Pete runs into his father-in-law at a brothel in Manhattan with much awkwardness both in the moment and afterwards. Was cringey funny like Curb Your Enthusiasm often is.
crosscheck
a year ago
If he makes my daughter happy and is just a normal guy having a one of I’ll not get involved, if he makes my daughter cry, all bets are off.
twentyfive
a year ago
This is a gray area because there are no fault states, where you aren’t entitled to take the cheating spouse to the cleaners just because of cheating. There is the possibility that both could be getting action outside the marriage, or one of the spouses are not putting out and therefore not engaging in sex. If my daughter is being taken care of financially, I think it’s fine to let her know what you saw and let her decide. That’s what I would do, but I would also tend to confront the son in law first to gauge his reaction and let him know the score.
Mate27
a year ago
Did your daughter sign a Pre-Nup ? J is a big income earner but are there some assets that can be divided ? Is she in an alimony state ?
Warrior15
a year ago
I'd def let her know, and I'd be showing the pics/vids I took of the incident. If she already knows, fine. If not, now she does, and she may do with the information as she pleases.
georgmicrodong
a year ago
I'm guessing a hot shot like that probably has a big life insurance policy with my daughter as the bene, so I see an easy way that everybody wins. Well, almost everybody.
misterorange
a year ago
I can’t be too much of a hypocrite. I cheated on my daughters’ mother multiple times. But as far as I can tell NO ONE except me and the strippers knew. No friends, no relatives, no co-workers, no casual acquaintances, no one. If nobody is hurt emotionally, physically or financially, I will keep my mouth shut.
Array
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion