Purple Orchid
3275 S 61st St Philadelphia, PA 19153

PO raided?

Wednesday, March 1, 2023 1:14 AM
I heard that PO might have been raided last weekend. Can anyone who lives in the area confirm?

16 comments

that's what the girls are saying on IG
jigga2177
a year ago
Post some links
Papi_Chulo
a year ago
In stories the club blamed Malaysia saying to thank her, interested what happened
Raeda
a year ago
A post too with many comments
Raeda
a year ago
Has any been there since they reopened
Redted1
a year ago
And why did it get raided
Redted1
a year ago
Can anyone confirm yet?
Smoothbrother
a year ago
It was raided and they reopened. Yes that girl was responsible. She s an idiot
tin man
a year ago
So, after a "raid", what's the extras situation?
Manuellabore
a year ago
Now I get why it's dead. This would be a state police thing because the Philly police don't care. There's nothing showing up as a citation at the PLCB. So who knows. They added windows to the private rooms. But ain't nobody looking in.
BadBob
a year ago
All is as it was here
TheSingularity
a year ago
Anyone have details, or IG account with info? Extras or drug issue?
Neobwh
a year ago
I stopped back this week. As BadBob stated, there are windows to the private rooms. The girls seem to be super careful. There weren't many dancers or patrons when I stopped by. I was told no extras by one dancer but I'm betting things will loosen up quickly.
JohnWhiteBurns
a year ago
I'm just thinking that local law enforcement has been assigned nothing better to do than raid establishments like this while Philly goes to hell in a handbasket.
oldman915
a year ago
From what I've pieced together, it seems that it may have been Philly PD, rather than PA state. If that's the case, nothing is going to happen.
BadBob
a year ago
More than likely a way for the PPD to steal money from the club. Philly being a shit hole has a lot to do with the PD contributing to it. This club doesn't cause any trouble, just leave it alone.
jigga2177
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion