Is this a change?

Wednesday, March 8, 2023 8:45 PM
I’m an incompetent Boomer who doesn’t understand technology (and apparently doesn’t handle change well either) but why are all the club specific discussions clogging up my discussion feed. It didn’t seem to used to be that way. I don’t wanna see another guy asking about who gives the best dances at Playhouse

7 comments

Just hit the hide button to your right.
shadowcat
a year ago
Motorhead can't you get one of those aides in the nursing home to setup your feed for TUSCL? lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shailynn
a year ago
I've noticed the same thing, those should be limited to the club listing
gammanu95
a year ago
The new site no longer labels clubs nude, topless, bikini either
Specialj
a year ago
Yeah maybe there needs to be a search feature “uh Hey Siri I would like TUSCL to list only clubs that have bare snatch on stage.”
shailynn
a year ago
If you access discussions via the "Discussions" link, it pulls in *all* of the discussions that you're qualified to see including discussions started on club profiles. It's been that way for quite a while now. I think we're seeing more discussions started from club profiles because non-VIPs lost their free daily review views. I've noticed a lot more "Hey, does Bambi give a good VIP?" because they can't look at the reviews for that info. I just cruise past them. But you could also select "Forums", then select "Front Room", and you won't see club-based discussions.
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
It’s Not a big deal I just noticed that it was a change in the unpublished reviews. Once it is published it is in the review.
Specialj
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion