Jenny McCarthy?

Thursday, March 9, 2023 4:30 PM
I think she’s smokin’ hot, but as Harley Quinn she is beyond. Way hotter than Margo Robbie. What do you think? [view link]

13 comments

She’s okay for a 50 year old. I suspect she doesn’t look as good in person without the magic makeup on television.
mark94
a year ago
I agree with the OP. Jenny looks hot in the outfits she wears on that Masked Singer show. Her look has changed considerably from her days in Playboy, as she had a sweet girl next door type of look, and she was hot. She has aged into a tight bodied milf. I have nothing to confirm this comment, but I think she might be one of those girls who constantly babbles on and on (about shit) to the point where I’d want to jump in a lake.
Cashman1234
a year ago
When I saw the title and topic, I thought she had been announced as the female lead in the Joker 2 film. That would be brilliant casting.
gammanu95
a year ago
I prefer her cousin, Melissa. Yes!!
Mate27
a year ago
She was hot 30 years ago.
misterorange
a year ago
^You can say that most 50 yo women. Only she’s still hot today. Donny Wahlberg’s a lucky guy. And she has talk about all the sex they have, how she worships his Johnson, etc… lucky fucking guy
Studme53
a year ago
Attractive, but only when her mouth is shut.
funonthaside
a year ago
I saw her with female friends celebrating her birthday this year at a gentlemensclub. She is a beautiful woman. Her identity was confirmed by the club owner. Like all respectful men, I did not interfere with her partying.
traveler2019
a year ago
I think Lady Gaga is cast as Harley Quinn in the next Joker movie.
wallanon
a year ago
When I read the original comment I thought there’s no way she’s hotter than Margot Robbie. Jenny Mac was a goddess when she appeared in Playboy but in a recent years I thought she’s lost a little bit of her looks. But damn - what ever they did to make her up was a nice job
motorhead
a year ago
Jenny’s a babe but she’s dangerously close to crossing over that “too much Botox line.” I find her extremely annoying even though she has an average nice voice which in theory should make her less annoying. Say what you want but for 50 she’s amazing and 50 year old women that look like that are still smokin hot IMO. Jennifer Lopez can give her a run for her money though. That woman is aging in reverse.
shailynn
a year ago
Jenny’s biggest fans are measles, mumps and Covid 19.
jackslash
a year ago
I saw this show as I was flipping through the channels on the treadmill at the gym. The show looked pretty stupid, but I watched for a bit because of the Harley Quinn chick. Didn't realize it was Jenny McCarthy lol, she looked good
wld4tatas
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion