End of and Era

Friday, March 10, 2023 5:38 AM
I can’t speak for everyone. But for the most part curvy and fuller figure girls are the only thing that turn me on. It seems like most clubs are picking up on this because even the white girls are starting to look closer to latinas and AAs. Are spinners as a whole dying out in the club. I know there are guys that like that type but it seems like we are seeing less and less of them.

12 comments

I pray to all things holy that you are wrong. I thought society was moving back in the other direction — i.e. the slim thick days are over. I think my tastes are the opposite of yours.
Mindwanderer
a year ago
But you are correct that every skinny girl complains about having a small ass. They all want something bigger.
Mindwanderer
a year ago
Typing while tipsy is a trip lol
booty_lover92
a year ago
After all the reports of toxicity and adverse reactions, many women are having implants removed or not having them installed. There is not much a woman can do to increase the size of her chest, while getting and keeping a great ass involves a lot of hard work. I was at a recruiting fair on a local college campus recently. While most students were presentable dressed in the Union for the job fair, the students not attending seemed uniform in their love of yoga pants. I did not see a lot of fit girls. I didn't see a large amount of adipose tissue and Papi Chulo-modes, either. The current trend appears to be mid range like a size 6-8; too big to model but not obnoxiously thick, either.
gammanu95
a year ago
“meant AND.. shit i am a dumb fuck as well” Yes Scrub ape, you are correct. You are a dumb fuck. But just remember that everybody is a dumb fuck to a rick. After all, we ricks are so amazingly smart that we even amaze ourselves. ROAR!!!
rickthelion
a year ago
Instead of the freshmen 15 we now have the COVID 20 - as in most people put on 20 lbs during COVID. It’s the new norm that gammanu95 just witnessed. I too see less and less spinners these days - and I live around a college campus.
shailynn
a year ago
For a while I noticed less fake tits and ass, but they're making a comeback. I though it was a change it tastes and preferences, but I'm starting to think it was just money. Girls didn't have money when the clubs were closed, but now that they've been working a while they're out buying that shit again. But overall size wise, I haven't noticed much difference. The slim types have been relatively uncommon around here for a while and it hasn't changed much.
Dolfan
a year ago
I would say that 20 of 25 dancers at the Boardroom Cabaret last night were spinners or thinner, with only 1 or 2 qualifying as thick. 4" 10" 90 lbs was the smallest spinner. Add in a 10 face and the most liberal dances in this low contact club and winner winner chicken dinner.
skibum609
a year ago
I see more larger sized girls in local strip clubs. If that type were popular, then that should result in more lap dances being sold. I don't really see that. There are some males who like full figured females but not enough of them to come into strip clubs and increase lap dance sales.
docsavage
a year ago
Agreed the lap dance has more mileage with spinners on the mere fact that they can grind easier with smaller hips and ass.
booty_lover92
a year ago
I’ve liked slim thicc girls before I ever knew what it was. Just always preferred a small waist with muscular thighs and a good butt. Never went for spinners though had a few that were attractive in other ways. That was always the beauty of strip clubs that catered to a wide range of tastes. Always happier there than in the clubs stocked with fembots.
Hank Moody
a year ago
On social media the trend to be super thin ended a long time ago. The ideal spinner now is Olivia Dunne. Petite and low body fat but also high muscle mass, especially in the donk. Girls want to be "gym girls" with tone and muscle, especially in the ass. I'm also seeing a lot of fake tits but a lot are on the Mexican dancers.
JamesSD
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion