Bangkok: Night 1

Monday, March 13, 2023 8:50 AM
My plane landed in Bangkok at 10pm and by the time I checked into my 5-star hotel it was nearly midnight. A normal tired traveler would have fallen into bed. I, on the other hand, showered and shaved, put on fresh clothes, and took a short walk to Nana Plaza. Three stories of decadence. I returned to my hotel around 2am with a Thai bar girl.

23 comments

I hope she was not a Lady Boy.
bang69
a year ago
Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen.
CJKent_band
a year ago
I looked up that Nana Plaza online. Found a bunch of videos. It looks like a retail shopping area. I was expecting brothels.
Warrior15
a year ago
I have pics. No vids. I won’t share.
jackslash
a year ago
Nana Plaza is a three story building that surrounds an open courtyard. All three levels have go-go bars with dancing girls. I have not seen them all, but there must be hundreds of dancers. You can pay to take any girl to your hotel.
jackslash
a year ago
When I grow up I wanna be jackslash.
shailynn
a year ago
^ Scrubby, you should ask Jackslash Ape to post “I posted the same story twice” to our new “am I the asshole” section. Spoiler alert: the answer is “no, it was a minor mistake”. With that said, this rick have a question for Jack. Was the evening with the ladyboy enjoyable. Strike that, if you can remember the ladyboy evening you didn’t enjoy said ladyboy evening. ROAR!!!
rickthelion
a year ago
As Jack and said bar girl was in a post-coital state of relaxation, Jack turned to her said “How about some 69?” And she turned to him said “You want spicy beef and broccoli at this time of night?”
motorhead
a year ago
Sorry about the double post. I may be suffering from an overdose of high quality, low cost Asian pussy.
jackslash
a year ago
@jack Is this your first time in Bangkok? Part of me thinks you've posted about being there in the past but I can't recall. You should write an article similar to the one @Garfield84 recently wrote w.r.t. his FKK trip.
Papi_Chulo
a year ago
^ actually I think jackslash is one of the coolest and classiest guys on here.
shailynn
a year ago
@Papi. I was in Bangkok in 2019 but only had 1 brief evening in the red light district. Next I’m traveling to Hanoi and other places in Southeast Asia. Temples. Buddhas. Jungles. Java. Borneo. Bali. I’ll try to write an article on Bangkok after I come back home.
jackslash
a year ago
Sounds like fun. I can't wait for my trip to LOS later this year!
jajake56
a year ago
>I, on the other hand, showered and shaved, put on fresh clothes, and Ha I can relate, I've done that countless times after a late night arrival. Though not in Asia where I don't usually travel. It's impossible to lie in bed and fall asleep when you're wondering what beauties you might be missing out on just a short distance away.
wld4tatas
a year ago
Sounds like a good time. Bangkok is on my wishlist of places to go. How much does the dollar get you there? Did the girl go the whole night or just a couple hours?
Mike Rotch
a year ago
There is a dude called King Epic with lots of free Thailand guide videos.
LecherousMonk
a year ago
Enjoy your time away Jackslash! I will be vicariously living by reading your trip reports.
Cashman1234
a year ago
You can choose long time or short time options with girls. I have only tried short time, which is less expensive. The most I’ve paid so far is $125.
jackslash
a year ago
For those of you who are interested in ladyboys (you know who you are—not that there’s anything wrong with it), there’s a go-go bar or two specializing in ladyboys. The other bars only have women dancers. If you pick up freelancers on the street, you should be suspicious of “girls” over 5’ 6” with broad shoulders. Thai women are tiny. The best advice I read is that should ask if a freelancer is a ladyboy. They don’t want to go to your hotel under false pretenses and then face anger or violence.
jackslash
a year ago
@jackslash - I'm curious about you flight itinerary. Fare, time, airline and number of stops/layovers.
shadowcat
a year ago
Flew DETROIT to Minneapolis. Then to Seoul, a 14 hour flight. Then to Bangkok. On Delta. From take off I Detroit to landing in Bangkok was 28 hours.
jackslash
a year ago
Mike dollar goes a long way in Thailand. In most of the Asia practically, except a couple of places that you can count on your fingers (Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Seoul). For cheap pussy Thailand, Vietnam and Cambodia.
Lamer
a year ago
“ Nana Plaza “ I only know about Nakatomi Plaza, and that didn’t end too well.
shailynn
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion